Respected Contributor

Is anyone watching?

This man is a preditor.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

I was going to, but changed my mind.  The whole thing turns my stomach & I can usually take a lot.  I'm amusing myself with Legally Blonde right now while I wait for another program I want to watch comes on.

I hope his thing catches fire & falls off.

Respected Contributor

I wonder what drug he was using that would take effect so quickly on these women?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

he gave them 'ludes

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to watch but couldn't.  I find that man repulsive, always have.  Guess the intuitive me knew he was a bad person.  His wife Camille must be a pig to stay with a criminal like that.  She deserves him. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

I happened to catch this late last night.  I keep hearing the same story from his supporters (the few of them who do exist)... "This is America, and we all are innocent until proven guilty."  Yeah, in a court of law, but you can't tell people how to think or feel!  It's true, the man has not been convicted of any crime.  But he hasn't been denied any freedoms or rights either.  As a fan, nobody wanted this to be untrue more than I.  But I'm a logical person.  And logic tells me that this man did everything he's accused of doing (and maybe more).  I mean, even if he did this to ONE woman, let alone more than 50, that makes him a fiend.  A wolf in sheep's clothing... there isn't anything more wicked.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sick of hearing about that Cosby mess, I think most people are.  I can't imagine that a show like that attracted many viewers.  The "women" have been everywhere telling their stories, there's nothing left to tell.  It's just regurgitating the same stuff now.  I had hoped, I still hope that a truly credible woman would come foward with a case that could  result in criminal charges being filed.  I suspect that the civil suits will make their way through the process at snail's pace and by the time there is a resolution; Cosby will dead, Allred  will be dead and Cosby's army of attorneys and accountants will have hidden most of his fortune and the "women" will be left wondering why they even bothered going public.     

Valued Contributor

Well seeing as though Cosby got away scot-free in the court of public opinion for what, almost 50 years of raping, these ladies at least deserve the right to be heard now.  Why anyone would be surprised that we're still hearing about this, I don't know.  We're still hearing about deflated balls after 8 months for goodness sake!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.  I had forgotten about this one.  I just scheduled another airing.  BTW, in case anybody else wants to see it, it will air a couple of times on Saturday (tomorrow) night.

Valued Contributor

P.S. Today Rolling Stone published an article entitled "10 Things We Learned From 'Cosby: The Women Speak' Special." 

Salon.com entitled their story ""Cosby: The Women Speak' Destroys Damaging Myths About Women Who Dare To Speak Out." 

A story in Variety went on to say that, "[a]nyone who has followed the Bill Cosby sexual-assault allegations must feel as if there’s not much more to learn, amid a steady drip of women who have come forward, culminating with the 35 featured in New York Magazine. Still, it’s bracing to see the accusers — more than a dozen of them — calmly tell their stories on camera, as they do in the A&E special 'Cosby: The Women Speak.' The one-hour production slowly builds a compelling case, as the women lay out details of what they say happened, without being flanked by attorney Gloria Allred or a bank of microphones."

So apparently many feel as though the show was not simply just a regurgitation of the same tired story.