Honored Contributor

Re: A Woman Used Her Hand As A "Mask"...............

@Porcelain  Yes very true, anything but using hand!!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have been thinking this week that people are probably soon going to get tired of wearing a mask and will stop. That could be many people!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

Not all states issued an order for everyone to wear a mask and how is one supposed to get them anyway if they don't know how to find them without internet access.  My state is like that and it makes me uneasy....pretty sure our gov will be around for just1 term. To make matters worse, those without a mask seem to have contempt for those who do.  I don't carry around spares and they'd be unwrapped anyway, although I would expect someone to have the sense to wash it first.  What is one to do, I have no idea. 

Better than nothing.

Yet so many that we see on the news apparently don't have bandanas or scarfs or just feel that wearing a face covering is not necessary...that's what my state is like unfortunately.  I have a large supply of face masks both washable and disposable.  @Drythe 

I accidentally deleted part of your response, so sorry. 

@germanshepherdlove 

My mistake.

I thought you were saying you didn’t have anything to use.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras