Honored Contributor

Re: A Tattoo on your foot? On a model showing shoes... not a good look

@KingstonsMom    Let's not play games, we all know tiny ear piercings are not the same as a colorful, splashy tattoo, nothing is. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The funny thing about tattoos is many are done while the recipient is inebriated.  Maybe they'll remember agreeing to it maybe they won't.  

Some tats are interesting others are pretty but many are just hodge podge ugly marks on otherwise beautiful skin.  

I think whoever hires a model would judge on what the tat looks like, its beauty or lack of.

Esteemed Contributor

Scanned through this thread like a game of telephone but I think I got it.

An immature woman, just out of the military where drunken tattoos are encouraged by others, is rejected by the Dallas Police Dept for a swastika tattoo and is picked up by QVC as a Skechers vendor. 

Now, some are offended by said tattoo.

My question ~ why not turn the tattoo into a window pane like Piper did on Orange is the New Black?

And voilà, everyone's happy!

Honored Contributor

If I did one, it would be of a leopard.  No roses-yuck!  Not together.  Also, very small.

I'd rather have new clothes!  !  WooHoo!!!!!  That I can really bite into!

Honored Contributor

@Moretofollow wrote:

The funny thing about tattoos is many are done while the recipient is inebriated.  Maybe they'll remember agreeing to it maybe they won't.  

Some tats are interesting others are pretty but many are just hodge podge ugly marks on otherwise beautiful skin.  

I think whoever hires a model would judge on what the tat looks like, its beauty or lack of.

@Lovingq Where in the world did you come by this information? A TV show perhaps? Out of the THOUSANDS of tattoo shops, you're saying that most of their clients are "inebriated? :womansurprised:

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Scanned through this thread like a game of telephone but I think I got it.

An immature woman, just out of the military where drunken tattoos are encouraged by others, is rejected by the Dallas Police Dept for a swastika tattoo and is picked up by QVC as a Skechers vendor. 

Now, some are offended by said tattoo.

My question ~ why not turn the tattoo into a window pane like Piper did on Orange is the New Black?

And voilà, everyone's happy!

I'm flattered I was the foundation of your story!

And BTW....it wasn't a swastika. 

😀

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Paris Jackson's tattoos are very ugly - note they are on both arms yet she was able to get a modelling job.  Beautiful woman but I wonder if her tats will prevent her new employer from putting her in ultra feminine clothing for the runway.  

Image result for paris jackson's tattoos

Esteemed Contributor

@Moretofollow wrote:

The reputable tattoo shops will  NOT work on someone who has been drinking, and that's a fact.

When I got my last tattoo, I had to sign acknowledging that I was NOT under the influence of anything.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom I was just guessing from the description "1930s German inspired tattoo."

If it's not a swastika I'm out on trying to turn it into something more acceptable, but I did hear Johnny Depp is good at that sort of thing.

PS I'm making the two ingredient cookies you posted yesterday. Still stirring and hoping I have the right consistency. I cheated and added dark chocolate chips which makes mine three ingredient cookies. Hey, nobody's perfect! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sidsmom I was just guessing from the description "1930s German inspired tattoo."

If it's not a swastika I'm out on trying to turn it into something more acceptable, but I did hear Johnny Depp is good at that sort of thing.

PS I'm making the two ingredient cookies you posted yesterday. Still stirring and hoping I have the right consistency. I cheated and added dark chocolate chips which makes mine three ingredient cookies. Hey, nobody's perfect! 

I get'cha. If interested, it's on Google...photos & everything.

THREE ingredient cookies!  Triple good!  I kinda let the oats soak up the banana a little bit before cooking, but if not, they're still tasty. If you want them sweeter, try some stevia.