Honored Contributor

Re: A Stroll Down Memory Lane

@banned again  you hurt my feelings by correcting the host's name and the actual name of her show. I believe the message was clear enough for others to understand. Sometimes my memory fails me. Most kind people don't feel the need to correct others except to make up for their own inadequacies.

@banned again wrote:

@AuntG Diamonique Jewelry or Discover Diamonique (once a month) with Kathy Levine

@godi Jill Bauer

@radc Kathy Van Zeeland

Honored Contributor

@AuntG, that was very thoughtless and heartless of her to do. It is sad that the moderators chose to leave her post yet remove others.

Trusted Contributor

It was such fun watching Q back then wasn't it @Kachina624 .  I would watch the gold shows even tho I had no intention of buying anything lol.  And they didn't push the Q card at the beginning of almost every hour either.  

Respected Contributor

@Spurt 

I have many of the quilts the Q used to sell. They have held up very well. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  if this was mentioned sorry...I just scanned the answers...How about the Albuquerque Balloon Festival when Jill used to be with Carolyn showing and selling great Native American  jewelry there...DW

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@AuntG, that was very thoughtless and heartless of her to do. It is sad that the moderators chose to leave her post yet remove others.

----

That's okay @RetRN . After asking myself who would do that, I pulled up her last 20 posts and the majority were spent correcting others about their QVC facts. I envision a lonely person who watches shopping channels as a form of human interaction. You just have to pity them.

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

It was such fun watching Q back then wasn't it @Kachina624 .  I would watch the gold shows even tho I had no intention of buying anything lol.  And they didn't push the Q card at the beginning of almost every hour either.  

@chlema    I don't think they even had theQ Card back in the early days of gold shows.  QVC was entertainment back in those days.  So many funny memories.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I loved the Boyd's Bears shows....that zany Gary (I think that was his name) loved to embarrass Mary Beth!

I used to really enjoy the Sunday morning silver shows.  Stan Herman's cozy robe shows.  Mike Rowe's sly presentations of ANYTHING!

I remember when the TSV was a big secret until midnight....and sometimes it would be sold out within that first hour!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All the hoopla  and fiasco that went on prior to the Judy and Jeff wedding...it was all anyone talked about for months.......and then the marriage  was annulled   right afterwards.😄

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

All the hoopla  and fiasco that went on prior to the Judy and Jeff wedding...it was all anyone talked about for months.......and then the marriage  was annulled   right afterwards.😄

I was never a huge fan of Judy, but I grew to admire her...she handled that whole fiasco with a lot of grace and dignity.