Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A Second of Cecil's cubs feared dead?

I hadn't heard about the first!

Article here:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3223983/Another-cub-Cecil-lion-feared-dead-killed-rival-male...

So heartbreaking.....

Smiley sad 027.gif
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: A Second of Cecil's cubs feared dead?

I'm surprised there are any still alive.  From what I've read, the new male generally kills all of the old sire's offspring.  It's the law of the jungle.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I thought they said the first cub was alive and information about the cub was false? 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think you can count on that info. The first cub they are talking about was confirmed alive and the death report was false..they are still reporting false info.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From Wildcru:

Good news from Cecil’s pride
August 29, 2015
We have just received two enjoyable photos from Brent Stapelkamp and the field team, showing cubs in Cecil’s pride looking, as he put it “Fat and happy”.

Cecils_cubs_alive_and_well.jpg

While this photo shows only 5 all 7 were Ok at the time of the photo.

ROAR CECIL

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

From Wildcru:

August 29, 2015
We have just received two enjoyable photos from Brent Stapelkamp and the field team, showing cubs in Cecil’s pride looking, as he put it “Fat and happy”.

ROAR CECIL

@Drythe

Thank the lord! I was hoping you'd clarify this at WildCRU!

I CAN sleep tonight, after all!

Thank you!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

I don't think you can count on that info. The first cub they are talking about was confirmed alive and the death report was false..they are still reporting false info.

@betteb

Thanks betteb!

I wish they would knock that off & drop the old false reports!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

From Wildcru:

August 29, 2015

ROAR CECIL

@Drythe

Thank the lord! I was hoping you'd clarify this at WildCRU!

I CAN sleep tonight, after all!

Thank you!

What beauties! 

Respected Contributor

Walter Palmer gives his first interview:

http://www.startribune.com/walter-palmer-speaks-hunter-who-killed-lion-will-resume-dental-practice-t...

Anything in his interview strike you as being.... odd?

Snip...

The 55-year-old Bloomington dentist, who has yet to be charged with a crime, on Sunday also reaffirmed what he has said since he was identified by London news media six weeks ago as the hunter who took down Cecil with a compound bow: that the hunt was legal and that he and the others in his party had no clue that the lion was the revered 13-year-old with the distinctive black mane.

Palmer declined to address whether he would abide by any request, either informal or through extradition proceedings, to return to Zimbabwe to answer legal allegations.

“I have a lot of staff members, and I’m a little heartbroken at the disruption in their lives,” said the casually dressed Palmer, calm and all business, during the back and forth as attorney Joe Friedberg and a public relations consultant flanked him in what the dentist said would be his only media availability. “And I’m a health professional. I need to get back to my staff and my patients, and they want me back. That’s why I’m back.”...

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

What a narcissistic son of a biscut eater! Disgusting Angry.png

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines