Trusted Contributor

Re: A SHORT BEACHY WAVE WIG FOR ANY AGE

Very pretty , love it

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Super Contributor

I love it when you girls post stuff about wigs. I've been longing for one but haven't made the leap yet.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The wig is gorgeous, looks so real.  I still need to find  a new one but this particular one is not my style, too much hair.  I need a short cut, some bangs, and a tapered neckline.  I have yet to find a hairdresser who will trim a wig and there is a wig shop close by who will charge $45 to trim a wig, can you believe it?  Anyway, thanks for posting this, it reminded me to start looking again.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

I thought the wig was adorable too so I went online and checked it out.   

On one site a woman posted a review with 3 pictures.  She said that out of the box it was nothing like on the video.  Sure enough in the pictures she posted it isn't.   It is not cute and casual and beachy, it is frumpy and helmet head looking.   Not cute at all.

Just FYI

Honored Contributor

@Oznell @Sweet_Serenity 

i love this hairstyle!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

That wig looks like her real hair, I think as we age the wigs just don't look that great on us. I would like to see someone in their 60's who has not has work done in that wig.

Honored Contributor

I don't agree that more mature women don't look good in wigs, or less, convincing, because of their age.  Wig-wearing is a bit of a knack, and with experience, (and growing confidence with what you can do with them), it's possible to pull off many looks convincingly.

I suggest checking out the sites that have lots and lots of customer reviews, with accompanying photos, like the Vogue Wigs site.  I regularly see women of 70 plus and beyond, posting photos and looking plausible, attractive and confident.

Esteemed Contributor

That style is very cute! (Only I like to keep bangs covering my forehead to hide my elevens that just started lol) Yes vanity has got me. But yeah love that hairstyle! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles