Honored Contributor

A-Rod is now dating Jennifer Lopez, what a beautiful couple they make, however he is known as the celebrity dater, he has dated in the past:

Madonna

Demi Moore

Bethenny Frankel

Kate Hudson

Cameron Diaz and more..........So it will be interesting to see how long this one lasts........Nothing earth shaking, just some little celeb gossip!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I had never heard he dated Bethenny Frankel, I cannot even see that, see you do learn something new every day!

Respected Contributor

Why did I think they already dated?

Honored Contributor

I saw this a couple of days ago and I had forgotten how many celeb. women he had dated in the past.  Probably why I cannot remember his seeing Bethany since she s not in the "star" status as many of the others. 

I forgot that supposedly he left his wife way back then for Madonna.  Oh well the story this week he and Jennifer may can go the distance.  It helps when you are older and have more wisdom too.  He is a cutie no matter how old he gets and Jennifer deserves to find lasting happiness.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

I have a feeling they are both a handful!

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't he a little too old for her? She usually dates guys in their 20's.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of inappropriate language

Honored Contributor

I never heard that he dated Bethenny Frankel, she doesn't seem like his type.  I assume it's either a fake romance for publicity purposes or they'll mess around for a few months until one or the other moves on to someone else.

Esteemed Contributor

J-LO's list of men as long as A-Rod's.

Don't really think what their doing is called dating.

Honored Contributor

"There'll be a hot time in the old town tonight!" - Joe Hayden