Regular Contributor

A Million Little Things the tv show. I love this show!

I have been catching up on it and am now into season two. If you remember the show back in the 80's called 'Thirty Something' then you will really enjoy this show. I bought the second season so there are no ads. It is addicting. Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things the tv show. I love this show!

yes, i have been watching since the beginning and it is one of my favorite shows. i think it will be back in march. have hated these long breaks!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I never missed a week.  Just last week I was scrolling through mindlessly on the web and found an article that in very early 2020 they decided to bring back Thirty Something with all of them but centered around their children's lives.   Then of course, here came Covid and the project was stopped.  In the article was a link to the 13 minuted youtube portion of Gary's death after the good news of Nancy's remission. Watching that again made me cry.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since Million premiered i have posted several times it is very reminiscent of the old Thirtysomething, which was even better. 

Trusted Contributor

I loved Thirty Something. I've looked for it on some of the pay channels, but haven't seen it.

Esteemed Contributor

I have never watched A Million Little Things, but I loved "Thirty Something". Not even sure when A million little things comes on or the channel, I'll have to find out and watch it. 

Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

I loved Thirty Something. I've looked for it on some of the pay channels, but haven't seen it.

it is amazing that it is not on one of the nostalgia channels @Foolywooly11
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein