Valued Contributor

Re: A Memo to Kim Kardashian

well, I have gastric paresis and I'm self conscious about my upper tummy------not big but it takes forever for my food to move out--I feel like it looks big but it's really not
Respected Contributor

I think Kim does go too far at times with her clothes. Maybe she doesn't know that she doesn't have to bare it all to be lovely.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

I think she is one

of those women who carry all their weight in their thighs and rear end.. They just do. I see many girls like this at the mall. All the fat cells are located their. It is abnormal, but nothing can be done about it. No one chooses to be tall, lean and straight, and much as they choose to be bertha butt and thunder thighs.. It happens. Staring at her butt though I admit is like trying not to stare at Dolly Partons chests. It is unavoidable. LOL!

If I was Kim I would be looking for more flattering outfits. I can't stand if I get that muffin top look from the back. I am self conscience out that roll that occur between the bra line and waist. JMHO and nothing else. Kim is such a stunning beauty.

I think Kim is no different than many of us who have weight issues. Gaining and loosing is a national pastime. If it wasn't a problem people wouldn't be repeat customers at JC, NS and the gyms! That said, she has money and the wherewithal to hire trainers, nutritionists, etc. Shoot it wouldn't cost her a dime to wear clothes that flatter body. That might serve her well! I nice skirt or pants with a tunic top? Hey Versace, Chanel, and the lot make those kind of clothes, do they not? Oh well, what do I know!

Respected Contributor

On 10/26/2014 shoekitty said:

I think she is one

of those women who carry all their weight in their thighs and rear end.. They just do. I see many girls like this at the mall. All the fat cells are located their. It is abnormal, but nothing can be done about it. No one chooses to be tall, lean and straight, and much as they choose to be bertha butt and thunder thighs.. It happens. Staring at her butt though I admit is like trying not to stare at Dolly Partons chests. It is unavoidable. LOL!

If I was Kim I would be looking for more flattering outfits. I can't stand if I get that muffin top look from the back. I am self conscience out that roll that occur between the bra line and waist. JMHO and nothing else. Kim is such a stunning beauty.

I think Kim is no different than many of us who have weight issues. Gaining and loosing is a national pastime. If it wasn't a problem people wouldn't be repeat customers at JC, NS and the gyms! That said, she has money and the wherewithal to hire trainers, nutritionists, etc. Shoot it wouldn't cost her a dime to wear clothes that flatter body. That might serve her well! I nice skirt or pants with a tunic top? Hey Versace, Chanel, and the lot make those kind of clothes, do they not? Oh well, what do I know!

True. If that's the shape someone's born with, then it can't be helped. Not bashing Kim or anything.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Not a fan, but SERIOUSLY they did an episode on Keeping Up re: the butt.

Had a full on x-ray on camera. It's real.

Too bad she didn't think to do an episode where they decrease the size. I'm sure it's possible!

Too bad she doesn't understand fashion and how clothes are supposed to fit and what size she actually is! Dumb as dirt, that girl.

Honored Contributor

Gad, it tickles me how the Q Hens are so involved about a celebrity's anatomy. These threads are such Mind Candy!

Honored Contributor

Enjoy....

Trusted Contributor

If my butt looked like Kim's I would get a butt reduction ASAP!
Respected Contributor

Mental strychnine in the form of candy.

Trusted Contributor

IMHO she has a terrible fake body. Not attractive at all.