Valued Contributor

Re: A Memo to Kim Kardashian

how can someone get a fake b*tt? and giant hips?
Honored Contributor

Her butt accounts for 75%.

Valued Contributor

On 10/26/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 10/26/2014 Joselyn33 said:

I was watching the show one day (I know, I know - I was bored) and she said she was back down to 135 lbs or so. She looks so much bigger than that because of her huge butt.

DOWN to 135 pounds? I am 5'8" tall and weigh 135. I look very slim. SHE is quite short ?...5'2" tall heard..135 is overweight for Kim.
SOOO UGLY I weigh 35 pounds less than she does I guess I don't even look THAT close
Frequent Contributor

On 10/26/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: how can someone get a fake b*tt? and giant hips?

There was a woman on an episode of Botched who had a** implants - not saying that KK did/has, just that apparently it is possible!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/26/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

P.S. The "high caliber" guys marry the "evenly shaped" women.

They cheat with the honeys with the ba-BAM

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Not always. I've seen the opposite where the men who have the large caboose ladies gawk and desire the evenly shaped gals. With men, the grass is always greener if you know what I mean but the first place they poke fun at and put down on a female is her large caboose. That's a fact.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

On 10/26/2014 SugarBabyJ said:
On 10/26/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: how can someone get a fake b*tt? and giant hips?

There was a woman on an episode of Botched who had a** implants - not saying that KK did/has, just that apparently it is possible!

wow!! who would want that????
Trusted Contributor

The sad part is she's raising a daughter who will think this is the norm. Talk about the lack of respect for yourself as a woman.

She is either narcissistic to the max or she is so insecure this is how she feels worthy.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think she is one

of those women who carry all their weight in their thighs and rear end.. They just do. I see many girls like this at the mall. All the fat cells are located there. It is abnormal fat alignment, but nothing can be done about it. Liposuction can help, but the cells often appear somewhere else if ANY weight is gained, even 5 pounds!. No one chooses to be bertha butt and thunder thighs.. It happens. Staring at her butt though I admit is like trying not to stare at Dolly Partons chests. It is unavoidable. LOL!

If I was Kim, I would be looking for more flattering outfits. I can't stand if I get that muffin top look from the back. I am self conscience about that roll that occur between the bra line and waist. JMHO and nothing else. Kim is such a stunning beauty. She is a real brunette beauty. I wish she would change her thinking about herself. There is nothing wrong with wearing clothes in public.

Respected Contributor

While I don't agree with most of the stuff Kim does, I have to give credit where credit is due. She has a nice, shapely body and pretty face. Just my opinion.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Those beige pants are a major don't. She usually does not have muffin top. For as "shapely" as her backside is, she has a very small waist and flat stomach. Maybe she never intended to take that coat off and got caught with her pants down.