Contributor

I keep running into this book..................has anyone read it?

IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!
Formerly catlover with over 10,000 posts
Honored Contributor

Re: A Life Without Water

[ Edited ]

It sounds like interesting science fiction.  But it's not.  I read on Amazon that it's a fictional tear-jerker.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@catlover7777 @Good reads has some interesting reviews

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/51358755-a-life-without-water

@SeaMaiden 

Mixed reviews, too far apart.  I guess like some of the products we see on QVC.  Some give it a 1 and others a 5 and here it seems to land in the middle.  I don't think I will indulge a lot of my time in reading this.  I am on the brink of losing some very special loved ones in my immediate family and I don't want my feelings poisoned by a novel that I might fall in love with or hate, whichever the case.  I will just pass on it and if my book club reads it, I will pass that as well and listen to their reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

@catlover7777 

No. Never heard of it.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@catlover7777 @Good reads has some interesting reviews

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/51358755-a-life-without-water

@SeaMaiden 

Mixed reviews, too far apart.  I guess like some of the products we see on QVC.  Some give it a 1 and others a 5 and here it seems to land in the middle.  I don't think I will indulge a lot of my time in reading this.  I am on the brink of losing some very special loved ones in my immediate family and I don't want my feelings poisoned by a novel that I might fall in love with or hate, whichever the case.  I will just pass on it and if my book club reads it, I will pass that as well and listen to their reviews.

@Nonametoday, I am sorry to hear that you are in this situation.  All my best wishes to you.