Esteemed Contributor

A LITTLE OF THIS AND A LITTLE OF THAT

1.    I'll call it a smart phone the day I yell "Where's my phone?!"  And it yells back "Down here in the couch cushion."

2.   An ask hole is a person who constantly asks for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you tell him.

3.   Ever look back and think of some of the people you dated  or wanted to date in High School...and see them on Facebook and think, "Whew! I dodged a bullet on THAT ONE!"

4.   People with poor character when allowed to hide behind a pseudonym and shout in others' faces without showing their own, have a tendency to be jackarses.

5.   Stupid is knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.

6.   I like to make lists.  I like to leave them laying on the kitchen counter and then guess what's on the list when at the store.  FUN GAME

7.   The say "do what you love and money will follow" so I ate cheesecake and drank some wine...now I wait.

8.   Sometimes it takes me all day to get nothing done.

9.   I want to lose weight, but I don't want to get caught up in one of those 'eat right and exercise' scams.

10.   I watch so many crime programs that when I turn off the TV, I wipe my finger prints off the remote.

11.   Yesterday I wore something from 5 years ago, and it fit!!!  So proud of myself.  It was a scarf.  But still.  Let's be positive here.

12.   Do you ever feel like your body's "Check Engine" light is on and you're still driving like "nah, it'll be fine?"

13.   I read that, by law, you have to turn on your headlights when it's raining in Sweden.  How am I supposed to know if it's raining in Sweden?

14.   I want my children to be critical thinkers and to stand up for things in which they believe.  To defend their opinions and honor their values.

Not at dinner though.  Seriously, just eat what I made and shut up about it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

Re: A LITTLE OF THIS AND A LITTLE OF THAT

@Lindsays GrandmaLove these!  I'm still laughing at #13.

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

#1 is great! They are all great!

Thank you for posting, a great way to start my day.

Honored Contributor

Number 5 sums up how I feel about some people right now. 

Esteemed Contributor

@appm wrote:

@Lindsays GrandmaLove these!  I'm still laughing at #13.

@appm ...That's one of my favorites!!  Woman Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@wilma ...UH OH, trouble brewing in paradise?

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

The people I’m referring to are on the news. Both citizens & politicians. I will say no more. 

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

The people I’m referring to are on the news. Both citizens & politicians. I will say no more. 

@wilma ...Got it!