Esteemed Contributor

A LITTLE OF THIS A LITTLE OF THAT

[ Edited ]

1.   It's so hot in AZ, the cows are giving evaporated milk and tress are whistling for dogs.

2.   An Arkansas state trooper pulls over a pickup truck on l-40.  He says to the driver, "Got any ID?"  The driver asks, "Bout what?"

3.   What is every Californians' favorite part of winter?  Watching all of the bad weather on TV.

4.   Welcome to the state of Colorado.  How do you know you're in the presence of a real Coloradian?  He carries his $3,000 mountain bike atop his $500 car.

5.   My parents didn't want to move to Florida but once they turned 60, that's the law.                  Jerry Seinfeld

6.   How do you know your in Georgia?  When all directions start with "Peachtree"...and includes the phrase, "When you see the waffle house."

7.   You can't make everyone happy.  You are not a taco.

Anxiety

8.   I'm not good at push ups, or pull ups, but screw ups?  Let me just tell you...

9.   They are the beat of my heart.  The pulse in my veins and the energy of my soul.  They are my kids.  Warrior Mama

10.   I will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

Recovery Revolution

11.   The trouble today is people don't cherish good people, they try to use them.                    Bob Marley

12.   I'll take brutal honesty over silent mind games any day.  You don't want to hurt me with the truth?  Rip me open and throw the words in.  Trust me when I say, that hurts a lot less than indifference.  Use your words like grownups do.

Stephanie Bennett Henry

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A LITTLE OF THIS A LITTLE OF THAT

Great quotes here. ☕️❤️🙏

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Great quotes here. ☕️❤️🙏

@godi 

You mean other than insulting the residents of many states?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  This collection is HILARIOUS and endearing! Number 1 seriously tickled my funny bone, but number 9 put a beaming smile on my face, and warmed my heart.😁❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Stereotyping/ridiculing others is never okay with me, much less "HILARIOUS and endearing",

Just my opinion, but to each their own.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I appreciate your perspective😊, but I did not see anything offensive about a joke relating to heat, and as a mother, I was touched by the comforting sentiment of number 9.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖