Trusted Contributor

Re: 🎄A Kylie Christmas: Stormi Edition⛈

[ Edited ]

Can someone tell me why these girls each have such a big butt?  Who thinks that even looks good?  They are so full of Botox and fillers  and breast implants they would probably melt if they got too close to the fireplace.  They are the most bizarre looking women and I do not find any of them nice looking.  Even when they ostentatiously show off all the millions they have, they still look weird.

Trusted Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Both Mom and baby look stunning here.  I am not a K fan but I do have to say that Kylie transformed herself from a very ordinary looking girl into a gorgeous young woman.  I think the dresses are just exquisite and Kylie's necklace would make Elizabeth Taylor green w/envy (no pun intended).

It really is an American success story how all these girls have created and continue to create all the success in their lives. 

Please, you have got to be kidding, right?  What success?  A bunch of no names as far as I am concerned.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Their Mother recognized one thing,,,,,,,,,,,s*x sells.  Luckily for her, her daughters had no problem getting botoxed, implanted, cinched in and exposing all to make a buck.

Let's not forget Kim's s*x tape, too.

Thankfully for them the last few kids born were girls so the tradition will continue. Boys born into that family don't bring the money, females do.  Those young girls will learn at an early age that plastic surgery and baring most of what you have pads the bank account thanks to Grandma and their own Mothers.

Honored Contributor

D94A18B7-5801-4760-BEF8-162013B832CF.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Can someone tell me why these girls each have such a big butt?  Who thinks that even looks good?  They are so full of Botox and fillers  and breast implants they would probably melt if they got too close to the fireplace.  They are the most bizarre looking women and I do not find any of them nice looking.  Even when they ostentatiously show off all the millions they have, they still look weird.

@Jinlei 

The big butts must come from their mother's side because the two younger ones, Kylie and whatshername were fathered by Bruce Jenner who is now known as Kaitlyn (I think that's the name) Jenner. The older ones father was Robert Kardashian, best known from the O.J. Simpson trial. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 , I said nothing about class, but ignorant?  No.

Trusted Contributor

I think the green dresses are gorgeous. I do not follow anything about this family, but you can't help but know who they are, so they are not no-names. I can't tell the younger girls apart, but I do want to say that I am just glad that Kylie had Stormi wearing appropriate shoes rather than put her in some heels. 

Honored Contributor

Kylie looks like she's missing a few ribs from last year. I know I'm supposed to be super impressed by her and her clan, but I just can't muster up anything but disdain.