Trusted Contributor

I think I had to see the movie 3 times before I could actually hear the dialogue because of all the screaming.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor
Thanks Adelle - I have to look for it. Haven't seen it for quite a while. I still don't understand the running joke - he is very clean.
Trusted Contributor
On 6/2/2014 Yahooey said: Thanks Adelle - I have to look for it. Haven't seen it for quite a while. I still don't understand the running joke - he is very clean.

I think it's because when the Beatles came over here, people would remark about how clean cut they looked as if they were expecting them to look like bums.

Trusted Contributor

It's Time!

Honored Contributor
I've got it on but maybe not for longSmiley Happy
Respected Contributor

My husband is watching. There are some great songs but the dialogue is tedious at best. I'll have to dig out my Meet the Beatles album.

Honored Contributor

Watching it now, never have seen any of it

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I caught the last 30 minutes of it and, I agree with the poster who said the dialogue was tedious (when you could hear and understand it). However, it was still fun to see them so young and fresh. They LOOKED so innocent.

I saw the movie in the theater and was swooning then. Also saw them in 1963 in St. Louis. The screaming drowned out all the music and you could hardly see them out in the middle of the field! They did not have the greatest sound or acoustic equipment then.

We didn't care.

Did anyone watch the following movie, Go Go Mania (Pop Gear in England). I hadn't heard of many of those groups, but it was fun to see. The DJ hosting was freaky looking!

After that, it was a Dave Clark Five movie, "Having a Wild Weekend." Saw them, saw the movie, have the album.

Sweet memories!

Honored Contributor
On 6/2/2014 adelle38 said:

He's very clean.

I think this is the one where John leans over to the old man and says, 'give us a kiss.' (some things you never forget).

Honored Contributor

The movie will be shown in theaters starting July 4, it will be playing in two local theaters but smaller theaters that show the more off beat films

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.