Honored Contributor

This is SO unusual that I just had to share ........

Last week I purchased a couple Andrew Lessman products.  One is waitlisted, the other processed through.  My purchase was on 12/19, shipped 12/21 and states estimated delivery for the in-stock item of 1/4/21.

It arrived yesterday, 12/23.   ELEVEN days early.   How weird is THAT?

My sister told me this never happens and to run right out and buy a lottery ticket because, obviously, my planets are aligned for happy surprises.   

I doubt I'll ever see this again in my lifetime ... LOL.   

How's that for a "holiday miracle"?

Respected Contributor

Re: A HOLIDAY SHIPPING MIRACLE

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

This is SO unusual that I just had to share ........

Last week I purchased a couple Andrew Lessman products.  One is waitlisted, the other processed through.  My purchase was on 12/19, shipped 12/21 and states estimated delivery for the in-stock item of 1/4/21.

It arrived yesterday, 12/23.   ELEVEN days early.   How weird is THAT?

My sister told me this never happens and to run right out and buy a lottery ticket because, obviously, my planets are aligned for happy surprises.   

I doubt I'll ever see this again in my lifetime ... LOL.   

How's that for a "holiday miracle"?

HSN has excellent shipping and customer service. Today I received something that I ordered on Sunday. It happens quite frequently for me.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I, on the other hand, have a Zulily "guaranteed by Christmas" package stuck somewhere in USPS hell.  I hope to see it for the Spring thaw.  Its a cute pair of canvas shoes that I don't need now anyway.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I, on the other hand, have a Zulily "guaranteed by Christmas" package stuck somewhere in USPS hell.  I hope to see it for the Spring thaw.  Its a cute pair of canvas shoes that I don't need now anyway.

@Kachina624 

My sister has an order that has made the rounds of our country, and still hasn't been delivered.   Half-joking, I said well, at least it hasn't left the country .....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

And speaking of on the other hand... I @Kachina624 have order for an item that it took them no fewer than twelve days to determine it to be on back order... Yes, ordered around the 12th and up until yesterday was anticipating its arrival. Suddenly, the 'in time for Christmas guarantee' fell flat on its face... And no, I wasn't alerted, I only found out by checking Order Status... I can't tell you how truly valued as a customer all this makes me feel...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

From my experience his products have always arrived sooner than promised.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@stevieb.  You may be the most recent victim of the Q's  lack of communications policy.  They seem to have an executive for every conceivable function except for communications, probably the most important.  Must not be mentioned in MBA school.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Considering all I purchased on-line I have been lucky until I had DH order an item my granddaughter wanted that I was unable to find and he located from lord knows where.  He told me it was scheduled to be delivered the 19th and I have yet to see it.  He checked earlier and it took couple of days to go from one city in MN to another and it has been there for a week!  Since my dear daughter in law was sick Tuesday and tested positive for COVID Christmas has been delayed!  Well it is 2020 and maybe that gift will arrive before we can get together again.

Honored Contributor

@kitty60 wrote:

Considering all I purchased on-line I have been lucky until I had DH order an item my granddaughter wanted that I was unable to find and he located from lord knows where.  He told me it was scheduled to be delivered the 19th and I have yet to see it.  He checked earlier and it took couple of days to go from one city in MN to another and it has been there for a week!  Since my dear daughter in law was sick Tuesday and tested positive for COVID Christmas has been delayed!  Well it is 2020 and maybe that gift will arrive before we can get together again.

@kitty60 

I hope the package arrives soon ... and your DIL gets better quickly.

Honored Contributor

@kitty60 wrote:

@kitty60 

Has it shown up yet?