Honored Contributor

@dulwich

One more thing!  I remember when your daughter sent you an appliance, wasn't it an air fryer?  I just remember that you didn't know what it was at first and then you loved it.

Anyway, I got an air fryer not long ago and my daughter and I have had a lot of fun with it, too Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

This should be a greyhound's life - Story thanks you for your service!

006.JPG

Respected Contributor

Several years ago I rescued a beautiful grey.

She was a big 70 pound black brindle female and she was a joy.  Before being placed up for adoption, she had been a blood donor dog so I didn't have to fatten her up at all. She was in good shape. She had the most beautiful rabbit fur-like coat.  Not the more coarse hair that a lot of other greys have.

They are an amazing, interesting animal.  I would highly recommend them as a breed and you do a wonderful thing when you rescue them from track life.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

Im happy to read you are able to make an awareness  over in Spain about dog racing, along with the running of the bulls to the barbaric bloody bullfights still going on today in Spain and parts of Mexico. People need to be made more aware of these terrible acts of cruelties!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal's Story:

HeartHeartHeart

People don't usually like to admit that luck and timing is a part of their good fortune.
Respected Contributor

i'm very familiar with greyhound racing in england at least when they were doing it years ago.  i thought it was barbaric then.  i hope things have changed.

keep up the good work!

Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Am in midst of travel in Europe do hope this goes through - have worked diligently to stop greyhound racing in my state AZ and last dog race will be end of June yahoo! Now we have to take care of greyhounds as the "caring " owners do not want them if they are not making money.  They are the loveliest animals and if you saw the way they are treated just not good.  But we have result.

Now working to aid the greyhounds in Spain their treatment is horrific.

Wanted to share some good news whilst on my travels.  Hugs to my pals on Can We Talk.

WONDERFUL NEWS!  Thanks for sharing.

Contributor

@bri20 wrote:
Now if they would get rid of horse racing, that would be great.

amen!!!

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

006.JPG

OMG! That is the life! What a sweet face and what a blessing when any pet gets such a beautiful life. Makes me miss my dog who passed last summer. Just can't adopt again just yet (but not lonely for furry babies, as we still have two cats).

If dogs smile (and indeed they do), that is one big doggie smile on that face!

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

006.JPG

oh my gosh so precious!!!! LOVE It! Reminds me of my dogs- they have their own full sized couches and spread out just like that but funny thing is, they often still end up wanting to lay with me on mine!