Honored Contributor

Re: A Good Thing to Keep in Mind While Posting Here.

On 3/1/2015 Bestdressed said: That's why it pays to be invisible around here...lol!

So true.

Respected Contributor

Sorry....I don't agree.

I think we should be mindful of what others are going thru.

With that being said, that doesn't give the chronic offenders a free pass at all times.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

PS....what was your nic before you changed it?

Just wondering.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 Shorty2U said:

Or you could say everyone is fighting a battle, so be kind. Because we all are. Its just some don't talk about it or admit it, and they convey it in other ways.

I just assume that everyone here has their problems. Choosing to share them here is always fraught with a lot of cruel replies as you yourself have often received on some of your threads about your back issues. I cringe sometimes when someone comes here for support and all they get is a lot of nastiness. I'll pass on sharing anything but a few tidbits of my life and I don't reply if someone asks a lot of personal questions.

Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 Lotus~ said:

PS....what was your nic before you changed it?

Just wondering.

Lots won't give that up, Lotus~..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

....the names in these forums have been changed to protect the innocent......
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Regular Contributor

On 3/1/2015 sylviahomeatlast said:

I didn't stay on the too worn path. I created my singular journey, into the tall grasses adorned with sparkling specks of glass

Bad LSD trip?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

On 3/2/2015 Marmalade said:

I didn't stay on the too worn path. I created my singular journey, into the tall grasses adorned with sparkling specks of glass

You're not invited on this "trip" You most likely would fall

Honored Contributor

I use forums for entertainment and to keep my mind sharp. People's posts make me think and by replying keeps my writing skills sharp. I don't read any thing else into it and don't give advice in situations I know nothing about. People have very different views on things and although it amazes me how some people think, I except it and move on.

Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 sylviahomeatlast said:
On 3/2/2015 Marmalade said:

You're not invited on this "trip" You most likely would fall

Sylvia, I thought your comment was beautiful. This shows how we might try but still have to work at taking what we know is true to heart.