Honored Contributor

A Good Day To Say Thank You!

[ Edited ]

It's a good day not only to be thankful, but to say thanks to those who have helped you, loved you or done things for you along the way.  It's a great day to maybe open some closed doors and mend some fences along the way, or at least make the effort.

Is there someone who cooked many meals for you?  Hosted you at their house?  Someone you loved and haven't seen in a love time--school friend, neighbor or relative?  Has a minister helped you through a hard time?  Is there a school teacher you loved or Sunday School teacher?

Anyone who has helped you, it's a great day to send a text or an e-mail or even sit down to write a note, card, or letter to be mailed tomorrow.

You have a chance to make someone feel very special today!  

Honored Contributor

Re: A Good Day To Say Thank You!

We ate at our usual Thanksgiving  place ,today. The waitress there, is ,and has always been ,so affectionate and kind, to all of us. Mr Cherry doubled her tip ,and  we got big hugs, and such a happy response from her, but we always do.

She works so hard, to make everyone happy..It's not an act, it is a kindness, that springs from inside of her, and goodness of heart

Valued Contributor

My kid sister and I are on opposite coasts. We had a small falling out a few years ago, but patched things up on Thangsgiving Day the same year as the falling out. Her birthday that year fell on Thanksgiving so I picked up the phone, called and we both were thrilled to reconnect. Stubborn doesn't win.

@Sooner, nice reminder for all of us. Happy Thanksgiving all.

Super Contributor

Heaven is not taking calls today. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner,

For this post,

http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/37/3785.gif