Trusted Contributor

A GOOD MORNING TO ALL HURTING

{#emotions_dlg.sleep}I have tried to post here on several occasions, but keep getting kicked out. I can only guess it is because of wording I have used, such as using the term game co...instead of fighting chickens. But, with all of my anger, it has helped me get some things out of my system, I just hate some of you missed out on what I have said, and telling everyone how sorry I am about there recent losses and tribulations.

I am missing my Savannah this morning especially, But she would want me to tell everyone that she is playing with all of your fur babies at the rainbow, and that they are all waiting on us!!!

I am soooooooooooo sorry to all of you that have just lost a baby, and hurting so bad. I also feel for all of you that have had recent scares, and came so close to losing your baby. I have now been on both sides, and I know what the pain feels like. I just wish that I could read a really happy story here, as we just all have had such saddness and been so scared, and lost sleep over our children. I just have such a hard time with all of those who do not care for animals, that intentionally hurt and abuse them. Animals can teach us so much, and help so many people. They help the lonely, sick, young and old alike.

I will not go on, but please understand, that you all are a great comfort to have at a time of need, and know that just because I do not add to each thread, that I am hurting with you, and truly understand. My Cherokee heritage taught me to be at one with nature, and to be a nurturing person. Thanks to you all who help an animal in need, whether it be your baby, or at a shelter, or a stray. I just hope that somewhere out there, someone has a really joyful story in their lives with a fur baby, or any animal baby, that they would love to tell.

Lets all just try to keep our heads up, and our hearts open{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......