Super Contributor

A Fool and His Money are Soon Parted

H 143024   It's a 7 and a half foot UPSIDE DOWN White Christmas tree for the price of $653.77 plus $44.72 shipping. 

h143024.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: A Fool and His Money are Soon Parted

How funny, @AnotherView2!  Just goes to show there's something for everyone! 

Thanks for the laugh!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Growing up my neighbor next door had this style upside down tree fully decorated beautifully (hers was a green pine). As kids we knew they were weird but in a good way!

last year I was up for the holidays and visiting my old neighborhood and lo and behold the tree was in the window! Obviously her son continued the tradition! It's kinda cool!

Respected Contributor

$653.77!!!! Would that be on 6 easy pays?

Valued Contributor

I thought this was a joke!!!  Who in their right mind would buy this?!?!???

Esteemed Contributor

Good thing it's not available in black because I would definitely be the fool parting with my money.....I'm a big Halloween decorating fan, and I can picture this tree in black covered with orange ornaments.......awesome!!

Respected Contributor

It would be great for a bat cave!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Good thing it's not available in black because I would definitely be the fool parting with my money.....I'm a big Halloween decorating fan, and I can picture this tree in black covered with orange ornaments.......awesome!!

@nana59  And with purple lights! llls0251.gif

Like you, I can also see that as a great decor piece/tree if it was black for Halloween. However, for me, too much of a stretch for Christmas...lol

Respected Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

I thought this was a joke!!!  Who in their right mind would buy this?!?!???

My understanding was that they were for people with small apartments and not much floor space. So no, you don't have to be out of your mind, just wanting to celebrate despite the circumstances.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

Seeing this on QVC and then starting this thread is the first I have heard of these wild trees before .  I just Googled "Upside Down Christmas Tree".  There are  a lot of images on there.