Honored Contributor

Re: A Few More Pictures of the Jersey Shore, if you care to look!

So gorgeous, thanks for sharing her work, @ciao_bella .

Respected Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

Beautiful pictures.  What shore is this?

@Winkk  My cousin, Dee, lives in the NJ shore town of Manasquan.  It has a one mile beach on the Atlantic coastline for those that love the ocean and a  paved boardwalk to stroll on to enjoy the natural beauty.  

I agree with everyone here.. She definitely has a natural talent for capturing beautiful pictures. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Manasquan is a quaint little town. It has great restaurants, and a lot of boats. There is an inlet that separates it from the next town of Point Pleasant Beach. When standing at the inlet you can look over and see people on the other side.Some just sit there and enjoy the view, while others fish. There are jetties that people can walk out on, and do so carefully. It's a beautiful area.

I have been there many times. the pictures are beautiful.  

Respected Contributor

Dee not only has a good eye for composition, she's willing to get up and out of the house at specific times to capture what she wants.

@ciao_bella Encourage your cousin to start experimenting with impromptu photos of people. Yes, everyone feels uncomfortable doing that at first, but it changes how you look at the world.

Dee's got the right stuff, for sure. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @ciao_bella  .. The photos are lovely!  What Jersey Shore town does your cousin live in?   My DH and I spent last week in my DB's sister-in-law's house in Avalon.  I love it there.  

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @ciao_bella  .. The photos are lovely!  What Jersey Shore town does your cousin live in?   My DH and I spent last week in my DB's sister-in-law's house in Avalon.  I love it there.  

She lives in Manasquan..

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Stunning.  Thanks for sharing.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Your cousin has a keen eye for beauty.  What amazing photos.

All 3 pictures are worthy to be framed.  I could look at them for hours on end. 

Thank you for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella  thank you so much for sharing those pictures of my beloved Jersey shore. 

I live in central NY now. It's beautiful, convenient, lots to do and see, the people are friendly............but I miss my home state Heart and where I used to live very much.  

Those pictures put  a smile on my face, which is just what I needed today.   Thank you! Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I am not far from the Jersey shore and also love and appreciate its beauty.  

The pictures are professional, scenic, lovely and worthy of printing and putting on display.  Photography is a talent and art, thanks for the uplifting photos of nature at its best!!!!!!!