Honored Contributor

A FEW MORE HIGHLIGHTS OF CROWN PRINCE HUSSEIN'S WEDDING

There's lots of analysis out there of the outfits worn, with people identifying their "hits" and "misses".   I thought most people attending both the ceremony and the banquet looked wonderful.

A few of my favorites--

Queen Jetsun of Bhutan, (on the right, I believe) and her sister-in-law.   Love their stunning cultural dress, and their fabulous opaque jewels.

queen-jetsun-of-bhutan-and-princess-eeuphelma-of-bhutan-news-photo-1685637174.jpg

It seems as though Princess Beatrice of Britain has upped her game.  Both of her dresses for the ceremony, and the banquet, were quite pretty.   

52943879681-4e16ad4f64-6k-6479e87cb0067.jpg

Love the coordinating Chanel-style schoolgirl bow in her hair.Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 8.44.15 PM.png

This other one she wore has those graceful bell sleeves...  She and Eugenie used to be more "kooky",  which does show personality, but I am liking these more refined looks on her. 

alamy-2r591gr-647a44cb7575c.jpg

Also liked Queen Maxima of the Netherlands.  Royal Fashion News remarked that her neckline might have been a bit plunging for the venue...   I'm not a huge fan of florals, but this tone-on-tone blue for her is so flattering.

king-willem-alexander-of-the-netherlands-and-queen-maxima-news-photo-1685637042.jpg

Speaking of blue, Princess Sophie of Lichtenstein looked elegant in lacy navy.

Shutterstock_13944378j.jpg

And the scalloped neckline is flattering on her.

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 8.48.05 PM.png

Princess Elisabeth of Belgium is just darling!  If this is fuschia, she's carrying it off really well, and her dress flows so nicely.   Maybe my top favorite.

princess-elisabeth-of-belgium-leaves-her-hotel-for-the-news-photo-1685637210.jpg

The Princess of Wales changed into a glittering gown for the reception, but stayed with the color pink.  The Queen Mary Lover's Knot tiara looks formidable on her, with those heavy, suspended pearls...

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 8.40.18 PM.png

Here's a fun wild card.   Sheikha Mozah, mother of the Emir of Quatar, in a vintage Valentino coat!   She's the type who wears it, it doesn't wear her.  That's a talent!  Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 11.46.38 AM.png

If anyone could carry it off, she can.  She exudes drama and regal presence.  The turban is the perfect touch with that outfit.

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 8.45.58 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: A FEW MORE HIGHLIGHTS OF CROWN PRINCE HUSSEIN'S WEDDING

Stunning fashions!!!  I agree, all are beautiful and the first photo of the Queen of Bhutan and sister-in-law, exquisite choice!!!  The gowns so elegant and the ladies, all lovely!!!!  It must have been quite a wedding and all in all the photos showed impressive taste!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting some fun photos.

Honored Contributor

This must have been the high society wedding of the year.  I don't know a single person who got an invitation.  What a job figuring out the seating chart and protocols must have been.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

All of the ladies looked beautiful. So nice to see so many different women wearing gowns indicative of their culture. I can't decide which dress I liked best.

Honored Contributor

The vintage Valentino is amazing.
Valued Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
The vintage Valentino is amazing.

That Valentino is a show-stopper! The design looks Art Deco-ish. 

Also love the Butan ladies. 

But all the women look amazing. 

Thank you for posting these photos! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A FEW MORE HIGHLIGHTS OF CROWN PRINCE HUSSEIN'S WEDDINGy

What a beautiful wedding and all the ladies looked lovely.  Princess Beatrice has really upped her game and, loosing weight and and maybe getting a new stylist?  

Honored Contributor

All of these ladies look elegant and beautiful representing their country's unique fashion for the royal wedding.

Honored Contributor

You may very well be right about Beatrice, @mspatmac .  I did read somewhere (and can't verify that it's true) that a stylish member of her husband's family may be advising her now on wardrobe, etc..    Interesting if accurate, and they are doing a good job!