Contributor

This is the first time I have heard this sweet story. Very touching! Below is a YouTube link to a reading. Or if you'd rather just google A Cup of Christmas Tea. ❤️

https://youtu.be/0m73jnerFds

Respected Contributor

I purchased this book years ago when it was offered on QVC. Kathy Levine was presenting it. I still read it every Christmas. Smiley Happy

@New Grandma wrote:

This is the first time I have heard this sweet story. Very touching! Below is a YouTube link to a reading. Or if you'd rather just google A Cup of Christmas Tea. ❤️

https://youtu.be/0m73jnerFds

Trusted Contributor

Kathy Levine used to end the Christmas Eve show each year at 4 p.m. reading this beautiful story.  I actually gave the book and teacup as gifts.

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot about Kathy reading this on Christmas Eve. It is a beautiful story. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Cup of Christmas Tea

[ Edited ]

@New Grandma 

@godi 

@Jaspersmom 

@Leeny 

This always made me cry, but I listened every time.  Kathy would bring her little dog and read.  So sweet.  

I was new to QVC then, and actually missed when they signed off!  

Happy memories Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman  Kathy was the best.  

Respected Contributor

@New Grandma  I love this story. I kept the book along with some other little Christmas stories, in a basket on the bedside table of my guest bedroom. When my Mom came to visit me at Christmas ( the last year she was still on earth) that was her favorite to read before falling asleep. 

Trusted Contributor

I had forgotten all about this.  Thanks for the reminder.  I purchased the cup & saucer and cookie plate.  Those were the good ole QVC days....sigh.

Valued Contributor

I have this book and set it out almost every Christmas.  My copy included a small ceramic "Cup of Tea" ornament which is a favorite of mine

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@New Grandma 

@godi 

@Jaspersmom 

@Leeny 

This always made me cry, but I listened every time.  Kathy would bring her little dog and read.  So sweet.  

I was new to QVC then, and actually missed when they signed off!  

Happy memories Cat Happy

-----------------

I remember Kathy reading that story on Christmas Eve!!  Such a lovely tale.....