Honored Contributor

Re: A Biltmore Christmas Hallmark Movie

[ Edited ]

I'm watching it on youtube (on the tv). I don't have Hallmark anymore so this is another way to watch it.

I like this actress too.

My daughter took me and her sister, my youngest to the Biltmore at Christmas for my birthday several years ago. We stayed overnight and it was lovely!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

When I lived in east TN many years ago, we would take our holiday visitors over to NC to see the sights, and Biltmore was always the favorite. Back then it was much more low-key and you could walk around and really enjoy the beauty of it all....I think now there are more restrictions due to security, etc. Still beautiful all year-round....but they pull out all the stops for Christimas

Honored Contributor

Well, I thought the story was kind of tedious. I kept zoning out. But the scenery and costumes and esp Kristopher Polaha was fun to watch.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

This was a real disappointment.. The scenery was beautiful but the storyline was lacking. It was bordering on ridiculous. Too think all she had to do was turn the sand glass timer over to go back to the past lacked creativity.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the movie last night with my husband and we both enjoyed it.  The story was different than the typical Hallmark/Lifetime Christmas movies.  We liked the story, the actors and having a chance to see some of the beautiful estate.

Super Contributor

I don’t watch many Hallmark movies, but, I watched this one yesterday. I liked it!
Esteemed Contributor

I watched it yesterday and really liked it !  I realize it was a little far fetched but I watch movies to get away from it all for awhile.  I like the actress in the movie as well .

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really enjoyed the movie and also both the lead actress and actor.

Honored Contributor

i watched it tonight finally and really enjoyed it! love bethany joy lenz and kristoffer paloha.

biltmore xmas.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein