Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@EdithEllenLily

Oh I like your new lapis necklace--simple lines always sing to me!  I hope you love it and wear it in good health!

It is only suppose to get up to 87° today so we will be getting a bit of a reprieve from yesterday's heat.  One good thing about this time of year, it does tend to cool down at night.  Once the sun set last night we enjoyed sitting out on the patio and it was perfect!

@magicmoodz Thank you! Heart 

I'm so glad it's a little better there for you today! That patio sounds relaxing and comfortable with the cooler evening temperatures. Woman Happy

It's going to be 93 today and then 90 the next two days after that and then 87. But on Wednesday with a high of 73, think of me opening the windows and doing a bit of a happy dance here, LOL. 

Enjoy your day to you and to everyone!! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily

Can I do that happy dance with you?  I much prefer all the windows and patio door open.  I am energized when I can hear the sounds of life outside--babies squealing with glee, dogs barking hello to each other, a group of patrons enjoying their meal at a sidewalk cafe.  When I can't hear those sounds I start feeling stifled.  

But every once in a while and being a good sport, I give in to my husband's wishes to blow cold air within the confines of our home. 😕

@magicmoodz Woo-hoo! The heat has finally moved on after several record-breaking days! It's 63 degrees here in Chicagoland...and time for the dance!! Woman Very Happy

Image result for happy dance

I hope you and everyone here has a wonderful day! Make it a safe and happy one for sure. Woman Happy