Honored Contributor

John, I'm so sorry to hear this.  You and Cindy have endured so much.  Continued prayers and positive thoughts for Cindy, for you, and for the medical team.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for you both John.  LM

Trusted Contributor

(((((((((JOHN & CINDY)))))))

Esteemed Contributor

Continued Prayers to you and Cindy....Thank God you were home when that happened.....

Honored Contributor

Was sorry to read this, John.  Boy, Cindy is having a rough time.  I immediately prayed for her this morning and strength for you both. My thoughts are with you both today and I will continue to pray.

Honored Contributor

Oh John, I cannot even imagine how frightening that was for you.  I'm encouraged that Cindy was feeling a little stronger once she received some blood. I will pray that the source of the leak is found ASAP.  Please also take care of yourself as this kind of stress is really hard on a body.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Best wishes and prayers to you and your wife John.

Being a care giver in any form to a spouse or family member is stressful and difficult more so in instances like this.

Hope they do find the cause so you can get to the bottom of it and rest a bit easier!

Again prayers and best wishes.

Regular Contributor

Prayers for both of you....

Honored Contributor

John, Mega prayers for Cindy and you this morning.  I hope her condition has improved greatly since yesterday.  Keep the faith ...

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

I hope she makes a full recovery. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____