Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers for your wife. You two have been through so much. I hope and pray she is ok.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

John, I don't come on the forum regualarly anymore and just saw this tonight.  So sorry Cindy is back in the hospital and you did a great job taking care of her until the paramedics arrived.

I'm praying that they will find out what caused this latest episode and get her back home.  In the meantime take care of yourself, bless both of you.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.  Heart

Contributor

@hckynutjohn, I said a prayer for (((((((you and Cindy)))))))).You can see by this thread you're in the prayers and thoughts and hearts of many many people here.  Hoping for good news from you, God bless and keep you and Cindy.

'I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.'Kurt Cobain
Respected Contributor

I was hoping to see an update......wishing you both well, John.   Praying for Cindy.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

John,  Still keeping Cindy and you in my daily prayers.  I had hoped to see an update today but imagine you are spending most of your waking hours at the hospital.  I hope Cindy is making steady progress and that she is recovering well and is comfortable.  (((((Hugs))))) to you both and the felines too.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Valued Contributor

Healing thoughts and prayers for you and your wife.

Honored Contributor

I just checked in to see if there was an update on your wife.I hope that she is getting better and that you are resting up.

Honored Contributor

@spud188 asked about this thread, so I hope it's okay to post again so she can locate it.

Continued prayers and positive thoughts.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

prayers to Cindy for complete healing and may God comfort you John.....

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT