Respected Contributor

I'm sending lots of positive thoughts and good wishes, too.

You've both been through so much lately.   It's time for good healing and calm, healthy days ahead.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

So very sorry to hear this John; sending my thoughts and prayers to you and Cindy.   

Honored Contributor

Just ran across this thread, and adding prayers and good thoughts to the others here.

Seems you both have been through so much lately. Also praying for the medical staff to be guided to find what they need to know, and how they need to treat, in order for healing to occur. 

Please keep us posted on how she is doing, and please remember to take care of yourself as well.

Regular Contributor

Of course John, Cindy and you will both be in my prayers. Only wish there was more I could do. 

Honored Contributor

John, I'm so sorry to read your post this morning. I'm sure that was terrifying. I'm hoping the doctors find the issue quickly and can get her back on the road to better health. Take care. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

John, how scary for you both. You have my prayers and  good wishes for Cindy's recovery. You will gt strength and love from us all here. ((HUGS))

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

John, I hope things are going well for your DW today.  God bless the both of you.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

John, hugs and prayers for both of you

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

John, I've asked for healing for your wife and peace for you.  Being the spouse / caregiver is extremely stressful, and I pray for your well being as well.  Walk in faith, John.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

Many good thoughts and wishes go out for you both, John, especially for full recovery for Cindy.