Valued Contributor

90 Day Fiance-Brandon & Julia?

I don't know why this couple bugs me so much, but Brandon makes me crazy. Does anyone know if they are still together?

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance-Brandon & Julia?

@furbabylover 

maybe post over in the TV & Movie forum - I watch (I know my guilty pleasure) someone may know!

I think most of these couples are doomed ... especially the one from Washington and New Orleans ...

Regular Contributor

I don't care for them, but really what bothers me is how intrusive the mother is.

Honored Contributor

Is this the son whose parents own a farm?   Who was doing the farm work before Brandon's girlfriend arrived?  How dare they think that she should do the chores and the mother calling the doctor about birth control for the girl.  The parents are too intrusive.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Is this the son whose parents own a farm?   Who was doing the farm work before Brandon's girlfriend arrived?  How dare they think that she should do the chores and the mother calling the doctor about birth control for the girl.  The parents are too intrusive.

The parents are ridiculous!

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering why the parents were so welcoming in the beginning? Oh, free farm hand! Now I get it.

There was an unrelated female farmhand in one of the episodes. But hey, the new DIL will work for free, right?

As a big city girl, I feel sorry for Julia. She tried to be honest that all she knows is city life and her future in laws seem clueless that anyone not know farm chores.

Honored Contributor

I always want to reach through the screen and slap the heck out of the mom and tell her to shut the H up.

Honored Contributor

The show keeps this quiet, but Brandon's parents are running a puppy mill.  All the dogs are kept outdoors and their kennels are supposed to be dirty. They are defending their operation and have been called out on it.

I looked them up on line at "Hummingbird Acres Farm." There are no pics, except for aerial view of beautiful green pasture.  They also sell other farm animals, especially pigs.  The pig pen looks disgusting on the show.

If I was Julia, I would run out of there fast.

Respected Contributor

I have also wondered about the Dogs in cages. Yes, they look like back yard Dog breeders. Unethical as He**.

Valued Contributor

Everyone is knocking the parents, but actually the culprit here is Brandon. The parents are from a generation where they hold values like "pay your own keep", etc. They said it was a financial burden to be feeding/housing Brandon and Julia, and they needed help. Brandon is a 27 year old man who did not inform his fiance that she would be living on a farm with his parents. His father even shamed him for not doing that. He is ridiculously immature and on top of that he seems shady.