Regular Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance-Brandon & Julia?

Brandon is immature because his parents have raised him to be immature.

I wasn't aware that they're running a puppy mill and I hope this family is dropped from the show because of that.  They're weird and enmeshed with each other and I hope Julia just goes back home.  

Valued Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

Everyone is knocking the parents, but actually the culprit here is Brandon. The parents are from a generation where they hold values like "pay your own keep", etc. They said it was a financial burden to be feeding/housing Brandon and Julia, and they needed help. Brandon is a 27 year old man who did not inform his fiance that she would be living on a farm with his parents. His father even shamed him for not doing that. He is ridiculously immature and on top of that he seems shady. 

@furbabylover 

My husband/I watch and wonder how much of this is scripted. I mean, really - he didn't tell her about his parents and what their expectations are?  He seems babyish, spoiled and not much of a catch lol!

Valued Contributor

No wonder the dogs were in crates or cages. I haven't seen a dog in the house and I thought the dogs in cages in the barn was odd. This family is strange. I think much of it is made up. Julia knew they lived on a farm, she didn't know she'd be free help. She is a taker not a giver, and as soon as she gets pregnant, she'll be demanding more free time.  The whole story is sad, or sic, so dysfunctional. But the so callled cougar lady going after the young South American boy is even weirder. I love 90 day but these relationships are so manipulative.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@furbabylover  ,On last night episode, Julia said either she and a Brandon move out or she is going back to Russia.

The previews for next week show Brandon breaking the news to his parents, and it looks like they are not happy.  They are very controlling.

I agree Brandon needs to grow up, but his parents threaten him when he tries to move out on his own.  They said they need money and they probably do and that is why they want Brandon to live at home and help them around the farm.  Julia should not be made to work for them.

She is here on a Visa that prohibits her from working and she is being used as a slave. This is beyond light housekeeping.

I do not like his parents at all.  They need to let their son grow up and stop telling him what to do with his life.  They even said they want him to run the farm one day and that is not what he wants to do.

Who knows..maybe that are acting like that to create drama and perhaps get a spin off show...like Chantel's family.