Esteemed Contributor

What wonderful news for the Queen and the entire family.  At least for a while this will take their minds off of the unwelcome activity surrounding them.  Congratulations Jack and Eugenie. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if the blue face means anything??  I doubt it, but it's cute anyway Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I wonder if the blue face means anything??  I doubt it, but it's cute anyway Smiley Happy

@Patriot3   Good catch-you never know if it was intentional but now that you mention it I am thinking it could mean baby boy.

Either way,  blessings for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor
And there is a 50/50 chance you are right.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
And there is a 50/50 chance you are right.

@Pearlee   Oh, you are so nice to give me encouragement Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  Have a great day! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think it's nice to hear when two people who love each other and want to have a baby, the woman is pregnant.

I wonder if the fact that the slippers have blue eyes means anything (i.e. boy).

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I think it's nice to hear when two people who love each other and want to have a baby, the woman is pregnant.

I wonder if the fact that the slippers have blue eyes means anything (i.e. boy).

@Annabellethecat66   According to @Pearlee  you have a 50/50 chance of the blues eyes meaning anything.

LOL Woman LOLWoman TongueWoman LOL

Lighten up eveyone.  Actually I looked for those slippers and only see the blue ones; no pink.

So I guess we can say we have no chance the slippers mean anything at all except she's pregnant.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor
@Patriot3 Actually that was directed at Cakers' post right above mine (I cannot see a quote function using my Smartphone) but you are ever-so-welcome anyway.
Honored Contributor

It would make more sense to congratulate the parents-to-be.  The queen didn't do anything to make this happen. 

Esteemed Contributor

Baby news is exciting but I feel a bit sorry for this one having to grow up under the stigma of being Andrew's grandson.