Honored Contributor

9-29-22 Happy National Coffee Day ☕️

[ Edited ]

How do you like your coffee?

I enjoy a variety of flavored brewed coffees; Michigan Cherry, Blueberry, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel, Caramel Brownie, Highlander Grogg.  I have my own grounds and use my personal K-cup with my Keurig brewer.  I like my coffee sweetened.  My first cup usually has MCT oil added to it.  After that, it's sweetener only.  Once in awhile I'll add heavy cream. I usually have only one or two mugs in the mornings, three on occasion.  I'll only drink hot coffee in the morning. Early afternoon, I like a homemade cold brewed iced latte with sweetener and heavy cream - either some kind of chocolate or caramel.  

Respected Contributor

Re: 9-29-22 Happy National Coffee Day?

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

How do you like your coffee?

I enjoy a variety of flavored brewed coffees; Michigan Cherry, Blueberry, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel, Caramel Brownie, Highlander Grogg.  I have my own grounds and use my personal K-cup with my Keurig brewer.  I like my coffee sweetened.  My first cup usually has MCT oil added to it.  After that, it's sweetener only.  Once in awhile I'll add heavy cream. I usually have only one or two mugs in the mornings, three on occasion.  I'll only drink hot coffee in the morning. Early afternoon, I like a homemade cold brewed iced latte with sweetener and heavy cream - either some kind of chocolate or caramel.  

___

Oh, love my coffee.  It's the one item I was worried I would run out of during the lock-down a couple of years ago.

My first two cups (K-cups) are always black and loaded with collagen (various brands and flavors), MSM powder, and glucosamine/chondroitin powder (Procaps) for my joints.  So, you could say my morning coffee is mostly "medicinal."  Smiley Tongue

My afternoon coffee, if I have it, is most times Nespresso capsule. Sometimes black, sometimes with cream or creamer (plain, not flavored).

At night, I do K-cup decaff with Splenda/Monk Fruit and cream. This helps me avoid eating something more decadent like cookies, candy, or ice cream.

Happy Coffee Day!

Trusted Contributor

Re: 9-29-22 Happy National Coffee Day?

One cup of Donut Shop coffee in the morning - black.  That's it for me.

Don't like any flavored coffee. I had high hopes for the pumpkin spice flavored

coffee since I like pumpkin spice anything, but Yuck!!

In the evening I like a cup of tea.

There is a recipe on Maebells dot com for Salted Caramel

Mocha frappuccino (3 net carbs) that I've been wanting to try.

I made the caramel sauce, but haven't tried the drink yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: 9-29-22 Happy National Coffee Day ☕️

Wawa had free coffee I enjoyed a free cup.  Thanks Wawa🙂

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy a hot cup of coffee any time of the day or night.  I prefer a medium blend roast with Coffeemate and Splenda sweetener.  I never drink coffee roasted with flavors or foamy coffee beverages.  My foray into flavor comes only if I opt to use Hazlenut Coffeemate instead of the regular one. 

I also must give a nod to Keurig and other single-serve coffeemakers on National Coffee Day.  Keurig really helped me to be able to enjoy coffee at home.  I never mastered brewing a pot for one or two servings, so I generally only drank coffee when out and would buy a cup of coffee. That's fine, but being able to brew a great cup at home is wonderful.    

Honored Contributor

DARN IT. Why do I always see today is xyz day too late to enjoy whatever it is. I never made coffee today and it's 5:00 P.M. now. Oops, too late.

Everyone else, hope you enjoyed your cup. 

Respected Contributor

I have one cup of Wegman's half caf light (pods) for breakfast with Coffee Mate liquid. Rarely ever have more than one cup.

Esteemed Contributor

I love coffee! I drink Starbucks Plus (extra caffeine) from keurig pods. I had a bit of heavy cream in, too (never half and half!).

Trusted Contributor

I have a cup of 8o'clock made with a kcup. I put lots of coffee mate and just the end of a spoon of sugar. Usually just one perfect cup in my ember mug. Every once in awhile I have a blueberry kcup in the afternoon or a nespresso pod to make a latte. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't do it often, because I'm usually fasting in the morning, but today I've adjusted my fasting schedule and will be eating breakfast.  Included in my breakfast will be a mug of Perfect Bulletproof Coffee.  It's indulgent and something I really enjoy from time to time.