Respected Contributor

I have a collection of cornflower blue Corningware. It is almost all I use to cook with. Wall to wall carpet upstairs. I don't even remember colored toilet paper. Was that really a thing? I only remember white with some tiny flowers on it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 80s Household Bingo

[ Edited ]

I have none of them. Got rid of wall to wall carpeting in 1988.

Honored Contributor

I don't have any of those.  I do have a set of Pyrex mixing bowls with a mushroom design on them that I received as a shower gift in 1983.  They're in the back of one of the cabinets that houses the stuff I seldom use.

Honored Contributor

A lot of that stuff listed is from back in the 60s and 70s. 

Along with that strong perm smell <phew!>.  80's hair!

Banks used to give out really nice gifts for making deposits to your savings account.  And I'm not talking toasters!

Respected Contributor

We purposely bought old Corning Ware with matching lids at a flea market near my house. Great for leftovers. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh my lands, I had almost everything!  LOL

Honored Contributor

BINGO🤣🤣🤣

I've finally won with stuff in my house I can't part with😉

like the granny square afghan my mother made 50+ years ago

snack tables

wood trays

and a few more!

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

Oh my gosh I almost forgot colored toilet paper!  Mama bought yellow for our bathroom and blue for hers and Daddy's bathroom!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I couldn't win Bingo, but I have 5 of them:

wall-to-wall carpeting upstairs, glasses from fast food place (Disney themed), magnetic calendar on refrigerator from one of our favorite restaurants, crocheted afghan DH's mom made for us when we were first married, and straw paper plate holders (but I never use them!).

I don't think I've ever seen colored toilet paper!

Thanks for sharing this @FlyersGirl! I can't wait to play this with my friends!  Smiley Wink