Honored Contributor

Re: 73 yr. old woman in India had twins, your thoughts.

But just the day after Mr Rao collapsed from a heart attack and was taken into intensive care in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh.

The Indian couple had never been parents until successfully undergoing IVF treatment. (SWNS)Ms Mangayamma has also remained in intensive care since the birth.

The twins are said to be doing well but have not yet been named and are staying with the couple’s relatives.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

These  two babies could easily end up as orphans!

Respected Contributor

First of all,why did this woman feel so guilty now? If the "village' was making her feel so bad,I would think they would have done so 20 years ago also.Why not do something about it then?

What idiot doctors would ever think this was a good idea? Sounds like some mad scientists thought this would be a "good" experiment and they could be famous.

So sad.Just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

I heard yesterday that the 74 yr old Mother was still in the hospital with health issues and the 80 yr old Father had a heart attack  and is in the hospital.  I can't imagine  the amount of hormone injections that lady had to support her pregancy .   I don't think it could be to healthy for the infant .  Don't know why they did not adopt an infant  .  I

Strange .

Respected Contributor

Very happy it's her, not me! 😎