Esteemed Contributor

Re: 7/16 update on my husband

Stay strong.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh :  I am so sorry to hear of your DH's passing....Safe in the arms of Jesus.  Please try and take care of you and allow other to lift any burdens they can.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh 

I don't even know how to express in words how badly I feel for you.  Please accept my virtual long hug.

I will continue to send uplifting thoughts and prayers for continued strength. Remember, you are allowed to stamp your feet, and cry/scream into a pillow when it gets too tough to handle.  Won't change things, but it can help relieve a little stress.

Above all, take good care of yourself and allow others to express their love/care for you in any way they can.

Denise
Respected Contributor

Oh @gidgetgh, I am so very sorry to hear you lost your precious husband.  I can only imagine how exhausted you are going through everything in the face of the coronavirus situation, not to even mention the overwhelming grief from your loss.

You were not only a wonderful wife, but a great advocate for your husband. It breaks my heart and I so wish words could bring some solace.   Please know that posters are here when you need them. 

You will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh   I am so sorry for your loss.  May his memory be a blessing.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh 

Thoughts and prayers with deepest sympathy to you and your family for the passing of your husband.  May he rest in peace🙏🏻

D604F14A-B28A-4B0A-B712-5BB2666358FF.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved husband.  It is hard to find the right words that will comfort you at a time like this, but know that I am praying for you.  Take care of yourself and may the loving memories you have help to sustain you now and  into the future.  God Bless you.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Regular Contributor

My deepest condolences for the loss of your dear husband.

Wishing you strength,comfort and healing.

Take care of yourself.

Respected Contributor

My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your dear husband. My heart is breaking for you. Cherish your precious memories. Take extra special care of yourself. 🌈💫✨🙏💕
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh I'm so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.  Please take care of yourself.