Respected Contributor

Re: 7/16 update on my husband

I am so very sorry for the deep loss of your husband-

Honored Contributor

Oh, dear @gidgetgh, that is such sad news. I can only begin to imagine what this feels like and what you've endured.

You know how fortunate you are to have had such love in your life. That love will always remain with you and give you strength as you go through all the steps of such grief.

Please do whatever you can to take care of yourself. And please remember that you can always count on your friends here to be with you.

All my love,

Sue

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh  I'm so very sorry for the loss of your DH.Take all the time you need to rest.You matter too. Know that we will all continue to be here for you.💐

Super Contributor

@gidgetgh - I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you at this sad time. 💗

Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh,

Oh no, I am so sorry.  You always spoke so lovingly of him.

Speaking from experience, even when you know what the outcome will be, when it does finally happen, I had to ask myself - How did we get to this point??

My prayers for you and your family.

Heart

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh I'm so very sorry for your terrible loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  My heart aches for you.

Valued Contributor

I’m so sorry for your loss.
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh I am so very sorry about your husband..  Please know you and yours are in my thoughts & prayers.  You take care of yourself and please get some needed rest..

Hugs and love..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh : Crying with you. Can't express in words enough to comfort you. You were the best wife, friend and caregiver for your precious DH. Covering you with soft hugs, and prayers. Please take care of yourself.😢😢😢🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee

Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. ❤️ DW