Honored Contributor

Re: 7/16 update on my husband

I am so sorry for your loss.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss!😢

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh Oh, I am so very sorry for this heartbreaking loss.  My heartfelt sympathies to you.   

Respected Contributor

My deepest sympathy.  No words can ever help to soothe your loss, but I hope that precious memories of your strong and wonderful marriage will help to sustain and comfort you.  Blessings for you and your family.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh - I have lifted you and your husband in prayer. Now I pray you will be comforted by those around you and you will feel God's comforting peace. I know you said before you couldn't sleep. I hope you will be able to rest when the services are over and you will gain strength from the happy memories you have. (((HUGS)))

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh @gidgetgh  honey!

I am so so sorry and I am crying with you.

🙏🏼for your peaceSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh    I'm so sad to hear your bad news and that you've lived through such a nightmare.  We truly are stronger and more courageous than we think.

Now it's time for you to rest and rejuvenate knowing your husband is safe and loved.  Please take care and come back when you're ready.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Only recently did I see your posts about your husband.  How sad that he is gone. And how obvious your love for him during your relationship.  I am sorry for your loss.

Respected Contributor

My deepest sympathies. May his memory be a blessing.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope you can get the much needed rest you need.