Honored Contributor

I really hate when QVC offers 6 easy pays. Sure this is a great option on a pricey item, however I don't like it for lesser expensive items. I like the 3 easy pay option, when they run the 6 easy pay option, it's either this or pay in full. I feel 3 payments is a good compromise. I don't want to pay for something over 6 months, especially if it's on AD and comes every 4 months, I'll be paying for both at the same time. Sometimes I don't want to pay for something in full offering 2 or 3 payments is a good option.

Honored Contributor

I personally don't use Easy Pay, but I think there is a way to pay it off sooner. Someone here correct me if I'm wrong.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: 6 Easy Pays

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 @QVCkitty1 is correct.  You can go in and edit your EZ pays and pay them all or 2, 3, 4, 5 -- whatever your choice.

Honored Contributor

Nobody is forcing you to use the easy pay option. I never use it myself and IMO it's silly to offer 6 easy pays on items under $50.

Honored Contributor

I like having options. Better than no easy pay. 

Respected Contributor
I just edit my easy pays to pay multiples at a time. You can pay off an easy pay at any time.
Super Contributor

QVC should do what HSN does - give you the choice of how many easy pays you want when you order 

Respected Contributor

@Love orchids wrote:

QVC should do what HSN does - give you the choice of how many easy pays you want when you order 

Q used to do this - did they discontinue it?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: 6 Easy Pays

[ Edited ]

Some people will complain about anything. 6 easypays is great for people around the holidays. It’s pretty obvious when you go into your easy pays that you can pay them off early. Free shipping and six easy pays is a good deal.