Honored Contributor

Re: 6/15-Target Register Outage

I was in Dillards one time when this happened, power was on it was just the registers down, it didn't take long and they were back up....I paid with cash concerned about hackers...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

There are more ways than you guys can imagine that anyone/any country can come at us.

Do you know that 90% of our medicine comes from China???

I could post a website to it but it would get zapped.  Just google it and you'll see.

I've never understood how or why but it is true.

So many ways we are vulnerable.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

There are more ways than you guys can imagine that anyone/any country can come at us.

I could post a website to it but it would get zapped.  Just google it and you'll see.

@Annabellethecat66 

And there's the vunerable electric grid....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  Yes, I totally agree.  Yet we do little to protect.....

Talk, talk, talk that's all everyone does.....talk.  I often wonder how much would get done if we couldn't talk but had to DO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  Yes, I totally agree.  Yet we do little to protect.....

Talk, talk, talk that's all everyone does.....talk.  I often wonder how much would get done if we couldn't talk but had to DO.

@Annabellethecat66 

The focus seems to be all on unimportant stuff....Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Seems a little extreme to bring in the China/medicine angle.

Dont understand the connection. 

Honored Contributor

Considerate people would have returned all the items in their cart to the proper shelves. Those who just abandoned their cart and left lack manners and are the same ones who leave dressing rooms a mess, walk past items that have fallen on the floor, return packages to the shelves after their child has opened them, and discard items wherever they happen to be when they decide against buying them.

We all pay higher prices because of them.