~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

@PrettyGerl 

Here you go again , really showing your real personality

Honored Contributor

@PrettyGerl wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

@PrettyGerl 

I like to watch Mally when she's giving pointers on her makeup line. I have bought some of her products.

What I do not like is to much TMI .  That bra they were selling was for those wearing C cups and larger , it was not being sold to  fix  what happens to many women who  breast feed their children , so all that TMI was not even pertinent to selling the bra.

All this , attacking other posters  who voice a viewpoint is certainly telling of you . It's either your way or the highway. Well, it a big world with alot of viewpoints .

Bras C Cup or larger?  Too much TMI about a bra, breastfeeding?  I had no idea!!  The outrage!!  Did someone use the word s**y by any chance.   Because if they did...blasphemous!  My word, I'm feeling faint at the mere thought...

What a childish and immature post! Says more about you than the poster.

Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

1 show out of how many aired?

wow @ the drama over 1 show

this place continues to be funny as heck

@TheMemphisVette The thread didn't start out with drama, just a poster expressing an opinion. Other people added drama by making fun of the opinion of the op.

Respected Contributor

Re: 50 & Fabulous!

[ Edited ]

@PrettyGerl wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

@PrettyGerl 

I like to watch Mally when she's giving pointers on her makeup line. I have bought some of her products.

What I do not like is to much TMI .  That bra they were selling was for those wearing C cups and larger , it was not being sold to  fix  what happens to many women who  breast feed their children , so all that TMI was not even pertinent to selling the bra.

All this , attacking other posters  who voice a viewpoint is certainly telling of you . It's either your way or the highway. Well, it a big world with alot of viewpoints .

Bras C Cup or larger?  Too much TMI about a bra, breastfeeding?  I had no idea!!  The outrage!!  Did someone use the word s**y by any chance.   Because if they did...blasphemous!  My word, I'm feeling faint at the mere thought...

@PrettyGerl Wow. Way to respect others' opinions

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

?I am not sure but I think I remember reading in "Among Friends" a few months ago about this particular program and it was not well liked.  Seems there were complaints about them being wild and just too much.  I have never seen nor plan to watch so I cannot comment on the offensiveness of it or not.  But it does speak volumes if many threads against something are started. 

Maybe the '50's production people should listen and adjust their conduct.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Saw a small portion of the show--some of the participants acted very childish and immature which they seemed to think was very cute and funny--NOT. It's like they are very insecure about being 50 and think they have to give off some cool vibe to make it alright. I will definitely not watch again.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN wrote:

Saw a small portion of the show--some of the participants acted very childish and immature which they seemed to think was very cute and funny--NOT. It's like they are very insecure about being 50 and think they have to give off some cool vibe to make it alright. I will definitely not watch again.

I think what they are going for is to show that even though they are getting on in age they can still be youthful and vibrant.  They remind me of people who are trying to keep up with their children by knowing all of the current fads, music groups, etc.

The song for the show should be "It Is Hip to Be Square" by Huey Lewis and the News.  It would fit the premise of the show perfectly.

I used to be a renegade
I used to fool around
But I couldn't take the punishment
And had to settle down
Now I'm playing it real straight
And yes, I cut my hair
You might think I'm crazy
But I don't even care
'Cause I can tell what's going on
It's hip to be square
It's hip to be square
I like my bands in business suits
I watch them on TV
I'm working out most every day
And watchin' what I eat
They tell me that it's good for me
But I don't even care
I know that it's crazy
I know that it's nowhere
But there is no denying that
It's hip to be square
It's hip to be square
It's hip to be square
So hip to be square
It's not too hard to figure out
You see it every day
And those that were the farthest out
Have gone the other way
You see them on the freeway
It don't look like a lot of fun
But don't you try to fight it
An idea whose time has come
Don't tell me that I'm crazy
Don't tell me I'm nowhere
Take it from me
It's hip to be square
It's hip to be square
It's hip to be square
So hip to be square
Tell 'em, boys
(Here, there, and everywhere)
(Hip, hip, so hip to be square)
(Hip, hip)
(Hip, hip)
(Hip, hip)
So hip to be square
(Hip, hip)
Esteemed Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

1 show out of how many aired?

wow @ the drama over 1 show

this place continues to be funny as heck

@TheMemphisVette The thread didn't start out with drama, just a poster expressing an opinion. Other people added drama by making fun of the opinion of the op.

I'd say the thread started out with TOTAL drama.  It was a first time poster comparing the show to the explicit Girls Gone Wild videos that used to be sold!  

Esteemed Contributor

They don't drink or are allowed to have alcohol.  Mary Beth explained this one night.  If anyone is truthful it's MBR.  My intelligence told me they are drinking apple juice or sparkling water.  Mally is so over the top I don't watch anyway.