Occasional Visitor

I watched 50 & Fabulous! for the first time on Friday, February 17.  I thought it was "Girls Gone Wild" and turned the channel after half an hour..  Maybe they should add some drinks to the show like they do in Amy & Alberti's spot prior to this.  I never thought it would take drinks and a lot of entertainment to sell clothes and other products.  I must be too old and sensitive for this attack on my intelligence. 

Trusted Contributor

@Q-CUSTOMER 

I'm sorry you were offended.

Respected Contributor

Re: 50 & Fabulous!

[ Edited ]

Too sensitive is likely correct.  Recommend avoiding in the future. 

Too old?  Didn't say how old you are.

I love the show and always look forward to it.  

I can stream aplenty.

I prefer this.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't watch this trash if it was the only thing on TV.  I've got 4 streaming services and plenty of worthwhile programming available.  Perhaps others don't. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

Too sensitive is likely correct.  Recommend avoiding in the future. 

Too old?  Didn't say how old you are.

I love the show and always look forward to it.  

I can stream aplenty.

I prefer this.

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes , Sone people just don't seem to realize that we are all different, some laugh,some clutch their pearls. Evidently, the show does well or they wouldn't keep having it on.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Qurate's CEO has verified that the show is exceptionally popular. 

Viewership beyond anything QVC has programmed previously. 

Obviously,  that's why it's renewed.

Valued Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

Qurate's CEO has verified that the show is exceptionally popular. 

Viewership beyond anything QVC has programmed previously. 

Obviously,  that's why it's renewed.

That gives me hope that there are more happy, reasonable people in this country than Debbie-Downers!!

Trusted Contributor

Posters here seem to find the host of this show to be either fun or insufferable; there seem to be few in-betweens.  If you are in the latter, you know to avoid it in the future; easily done.

Frequent Contributor

@Q-CUSTOMER wrote:

I watched 50 & Fabulous! for the first time on Friday, February 17.  I thought it was "Girls Gone Wild" and turned the channel after half an hour..  Maybe they should add some drinks to the show like they do in Amy & Alberti's spot prior to this.  I never thought it would take drinks and a lot of entertainment to sell clothes and other products.  I must be too old and sensitive for this attack on my intelligence. 

I don't understand the point of this.  You are complaining because people are on your tv having fun? Why does that even warrant a complaint?  You want a shopping channel to always be what?  Sad?  If you don't want to watch, turn it off.  Clearly, lots of people enjoy fun.  And as far as "Girls Gone Wild"...doubt you ever watched.  You wouldn't be just clutching your pearls.  You'd have no pearls left.

Respected Contributor

Ha!  Pearless!  That's priceless!  Love it!