Honored Contributor

Re: 50 Shades Actor and Actress

They probably had a hard time finding an actress to do the role. It could be a career breaker. JMHO

Honored Contributor

After you've been teased with the idea of Charlie Hunnam as Christian, anyone else has a hard time measuring up.

Trusted Contributor

Jamie Dornan is very sexy when he speaks with his own voice. (Irish) His fake American accent detracts from his sexiness,lol. If you have Netflix, look up a series called The Fall. He stars in it and he is fabulous.
Honored Contributor

Was the book as SM as implied? I'm not a fan of that genre so I stayed away from it.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

I don't know, I haven't read the book and don't really care that much about it, but my SIL is nuts over it. She can't wait for the movie. That's all she talks about. lol

I saw a clip from the film yesterday, they are in a bedroom and she is in the bed and they are talking. I don't know why but it struck me as so FUNNY. It just seemed silly to me, the dialogue they were having and the acting wasn't very good, I didn't think!

I don't know if I will see the movie or not. I just have zero interest in it but my SIL is determined to get me interested in it. I may cave and see it.

Honored Contributor

The commercial preview makes me laugh.

Honored Contributor

I loved the dress Dakota Johnson was wearing at the Golden Globes.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I didn't read the book, but from all the hype about the male lead, I had expected someone more overtly sexy. I must be getting really old because that fellow interests me not at all. I don't plan to see the film.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't read the book but he doesn't look good to me. (So, I have zero interest in seeing the movie).

Also every time they're photographed together (while doing promotions for the movie), they look miserable or uncomfortable.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

S&M doesn't interest me AT ALL...and I don't find either one attractive.

BTW - I saw ""50 Shades of Gray"" brand BLINDFOLDS in Target!!!