Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,598
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

$50+ QVC Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/qvc-gift-cards.html

 

 

Every $50+ Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card.*

Sent as an eGift Card or traditionally in the mail, they’ll simply love getting exactly what they want this year.

Offer ends at 11:59pm ET on 11/15.

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,463
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: $50+ QVC Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card

I just saw this, I may send myself a gift card (the best gifts you get are the ones you give yourself).

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,282
Registered: ‎10-26-2014

Re: $50+ QVC Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card

[ Edited ]

i read the terms and conditions.. i just wanted to make sure.. is this if i send one in the mail also?? usually its only on the egift cards.. just wanted to make sure ?  also i been getting gift cards for the past 6 or so yrs.. the past couple of yrs they dont go through qvc they're sold through "cash star". so will we really get the 10.00 gift card?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,598
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: $50+ QVC Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card

*For every $50 in QVC Gift Cards (plastic or eGift) purchased online or over the phone in a single transaction, you'll receive a $10 QVC Promotional Card (the “Promotional Card”) delivered via email. This offer is valid only for purchases of QVC Gift Cards totaling $50 or more made in a single transaction between 12:00am ET on November 7, 2020 and 11:59pm ET on November 15, 2020 (the "Promotional Period"). The Promotional Card will expire on January 31, 2021. A valid email address is required in order to receive the Promotional Card. The Promotional Card will be delivered to the customer's email address provided at checkout. All QVC eGift Cards are issued on QVC's behalf through CashStar and are subject to the QVC eGift Card Terms and Conditions appearing on CashStar's website at https://qvc.cashstar.com/about/terms_and_conditions. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. QVC reserves the right to suspend or change the offer at any time without notice.

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 109
Registered: ‎12-13-2014

Re: $50+ QVC Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card

I keep re-reading this paragraph. So if I order a $50 gift card, I receive a $10 QVC promotional card. However, if I order (2) two $50 gift card(s), will I receive two (2) $10 QVC promotional card(s) and so on and so forth?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,463
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: $50+ QVC Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card


@NoNewNickname wrote:

I keep re-reading this paragraph. So if I order a $50 gift card, I receive a $10 QVC promotional card. However, if I order (2) two $50 gift card(s), will I receive two (2) $10 QVC promotional card(s) and so on and so forth?


@NoNewNickname I think for every $50 gift card you buy, you get a $10 promotional reward card. I do wonder, when you order something, do they only allow you to use one gift card per purchase?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,598
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: $50+ QVC Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card


@Jordan2 wrote:

@NoNewNickname wrote:

I keep re-reading this paragraph. So if I order a $50 gift card, I receive a $10 QVC promotional card. However, if I order (2) two $50 gift card(s), will I receive two (2) $10 QVC promotional card(s) and so on and so forth?


@NoNewNickname I think for every $50 gift card you buy, you get a $10 promotional reward card. I do wonder, when you order something, do they only allow you to use one gift card per purchase?


 

 

@Jordan2 

@NoNewNickname 

yes, for every $50 you order, you get a $10 gift card. the $10 promotional gift card DOES have an expiration date. if you want further verification, contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

 

when you order something, you can use as many gift cards as you want to pay for the purchase in full or to use towards a partial payment of the item.

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,463
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: $50+ QVC Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card


@sunshine45 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NoNewNickname wrote:

I keep re-reading this paragraph. So if I order a $50 gift card, I receive a $10 QVC promotional card. However, if I order (2) two $50 gift card(s), will I receive two (2) $10 QVC promotional card(s) and so on and so forth?


@NoNewNickname I think for every $50 gift card you buy, you get a $10 promotional reward card. I do wonder, when you order something, do they only allow you to use one gift card per purchase?


 

 

@Jordan2 

@NoNewNickname 

yes, for every $50 you order, you get a $10 gift card. the $10 promotional gift card DOES have an expiration date. if you want further verification, contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

 

when you order something, you can use as many gift cards as you want to pay for the purchase in full or to use towards a partial payment of the item.


@sunshine45 do you happen to know when the $10 card expires?

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 147
Registered: ‎04-28-2010

Re: $50+ QVC Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card

@Jordan2 :  per info on site - "The Promotional Card will expire on January 31, 2021" - hope that helps Woman Happy.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,676
Registered: ‎11-02-2014

Re: $50+ QVC Gift Card purchase earns you a $10 promotional eGift Card

Thank you @sunshine45!