Esteemed Contributor

5 Arrests in Gaga Dognapping Case

LAPD says a total of 5 people were arrested -- 3 of whom allegedly pulled off the actual dognapping and shooting of Fischer ... they've been booked for attempted murder.

The other 2 suspects were arrested for accessory to murder, and cops say one of them is the father of one of the alleged dognappers. LAPD believes he contacted a female friend and recruited her to drop off the dogs, and claim the reward money.

Cops say the father and the 3 people booked for attempted murder are all known gang members.

MORE AT TMZ.COM

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Re: 5 Arrests in Gaga Dognapping Case

Now GaGa can notify her accountant to move the $500k back into her account.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Marp "...all known gang members.'  Quelle surprise!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just heard about this!  I read on twitter.  Some people said they called it right after it happened.  I believed the dog walker.....Now I feel like an idiot....On twitter  it says one of the kidnappers was the woman who returned the dogs

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

I just heard about this!  I read on twitter.  Some people said they called it right after it happened.  I believed the dog walker.....Now I feel like an idiot....On twitter  it says one of the kidnappers was the woman who returned the dogs

I don't understand your statement about believing the dog walker. He had nothing to do with the crime.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@songbird    Why do you feel like an idiot for believing the dog walker? confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

@songbird   I don't understand your comment about feeling like an idiot for believing the dog walker.  He had nothing to do with this.  He could have been killed.  I believe the article that I read on People said that one of the charges was attempted murder.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp wrote:

LAPD says a total of 5 people were arrested -- 3 of whom allegedly pulled off the actual dognapping and shooting of Fischer ... they've been booked for attempted murder.

The other 2 suspects were arrested for accessory to murder, and cops say one of them is the father of one of the alleged dognappers. LAPD believes he contacted a female friend and recruited her to drop off the dogs, and claim the reward money.

Cops say the father and the 3 people booked for attempted murder are all known gang members.

MORE AT TMZ.COM

I predicted that this is how they will catch them in a former post. Yay.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

@songbird 

In  every article that I read, and I've read several, from different outlets, not one said that the dog walker himself was in on it. The woman who "found" the dogs was.

There is no reason for you to feel like an "idiot". 

The dog walker is the innocent victim who was shot. He was not in on the heist.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

I think the police suspected the woman who returned the dogs from day one. They advised Gaga not to give her any reward money, until the investigation had been completed.

I imagine this woman didn't look like the caring, upstanding citizen she was pretending to be, on their background check. It was only a matter of time before they pieced it all together. So glad they got 'em.