Valued Contributor

I just bought a bracelet on their site to help them, support them, to clean one pound of trash for cleaner oceans and coastlines. The bracelet was $20.00 $2.99 shipping. There are many to choose from. 

It's a wonderful story if you want to check it out and maybe help...

QVC Customer Care

Re: 4ocean A Wonderful Thing!

@pugvette74 

4ocean is my way of participating in an environmental clean up, a little at a time. All my family and friends received one of these bracelets at Christmas and some of them have been back for more, I am happy to say. 

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@pugvette74 

4ocean is my way of participating in an environmental clean up, a little at a time. All my family and friends received one of these bracelets at Christmas and some of them have been back for more, I am happy to say. 

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  That is beautiful!!! What a wonderful present in so many ways. Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pugvette74 @Beth-QVC I just ordered two bracelets. Thank you so much for posting. A great organization and the bracelets are made from recycled glass and plastic they removed. Awesome! Waterproof too, so great for summer fun.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have worn one of their brackelet for over a year and have theiir logo on the outside of my computer

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@pugvette74 @Beth-QVC I just ordered two bracelets. Thank you so much for posting. A great organization and the braclets are made from recycled glass and plastic they removed. Awesome! Waterproof too, so great for summer fun.

That is wonderful @SunValley The beads are clear like our oceans can be some day... Clear of plastic! Heart

QVC Customer Care

@I am still oxox

Ah, I have wondered what to do with the decal they send with the bracelets! Wanted to put them on my sister's car but was warned off, hahahaha!

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@pugvette74 

Beth QVC

How lovely!  @Beth-QVC 

Thanks for posting!!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting this!!

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@I am still oxox

Ah, I have wondered what to do with the decal they send with the bracelets! Wanted to put them on my sister's car but was warned off, hahahaha!

Beth QVC

That's so funny. Thank you for the laugh @Beth-QVC 
Woman Very Happy