Honored Contributor

Re: 48 Hours of Lousy Programing

On 5/16/2014 Yuban3 said:

They don't schedule programs around any one viewer.

They are not going to tailor programs so that Sally in Sacramento is happy.

No one viewer is that special.

And to expect them to tailor programs so that Sally in Sacramento is happy is ridiculous.

Please, get real. I don't know about Sally, but mominohio isn't asking anyone to tailor programs specifically to her liking and I have a teenager, so you don't have to tell me I'm not that special, I kind of know that already.

You are being ridiculous to expect that if a customer of QVC isn't happy with the overall offerings in their programming or the weight they give to some types of programming over others, that they won't stand up and make their desires known.

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 serenity4ever said: You could also place your thread in the Suggestion forum. It might get more of their attention. And I agree with you about more variety in the programming...

I never go to that forum, but that is a really good idea, and I hadn't thought of it. Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

I'd rather have a root canal that have to endure a week-end of Christmas in July. Not everyone thinks Christmas is a big whoop. Then, once it starts, there's no end to it for FIVE months!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 5/16/2014 luvpoos said:

I think it is much better than beds, computers and vacuums when they air for an hour. If you watch QVC 24/7 it would get boring regardless of the programs.

ITA.

I like the clothing, jewelry and beauty shows.

If I want to watch cooking, prefer Food Network or PBS

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 azterry! said:

I think it is much better than beds, computers and vacuums when they air for an hour. If you watch QVC 24/7 it would get boring regardless of the programs.

ITA.

Me, too Smile

My daughter loves wearing cardigans and I've bought several of the Mizrahis for her lately.

I like his watches. I've been looking for a pink one to pop spring and summer wear and ordered his new skinny strap pink watch today.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

On 5/16/2014 NoelSeven said:

ITA.

Me, too Smile

My daughter loves wearing cardigans and I've bought several of the Mizrahis for her lately.

I like his watches. I've been looking for a pink one to pop spring and summer wear and ordered his new skinny strap pink watch today.

Hi Noel.

I like IM sweaters too. Very well made and I like that they are a bit different than what you can find in B & M stores.

Those watches look really nice too! Pink is a great color for a nice summer look.

Honored Contributor

I received my Mizrahi TSV tunics today. They are beautiful
Super Contributor

Noel, I had the phone in my hand for that pink thin strap watch. I had to tell myself "Just put the phone down. Now." I already have two of Isaac's watches and love them! Enjoy it. It's a beaut.

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 NoelSeven said:

ITA.

Me, too Smile

Hi Noel.

I like IM sweaters too. Very well made and I like that they are a bit different than what you can find in B & M stores.

Those watches look really nice too! Pink is a great color for a nice summer look.

Terry, we have similar taste in some things, we've agreed on others before Smile

Those sweaters can be addicting, LOL! I'm actually looking forward to his fall collection.

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 focksie said:

Noel, I had the phone in my hand for that pink thin strap watch. I had to tell myself "Just put the phone down. Now." I already have two of Isaac's watches and love them! Enjoy it. It's a beaut.

Hi focksie Smile The pink sold out but maybe there's a waiting list, if you change your mind {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I have a couple others of his, too. Love them, and they are unbelievably inexpensive for what you get.