Respected Contributor

Re: 48 Hours of Lousy Programing

I think it is much better than beds, computers and vacuums when they air for an hour. If you watch QVC 24/7 it would get boring regardless of the programs.

Respected Contributor

Sorry you are getting beat up mominohio. And laughed at for things you did NOT say. Many people here complain about the programming. Why can't you?

For myself, I don't watch that much anymore so I don't really care but I think fashion jewelry and makeup would interest me more than what seems to be on nearly every time I turn it on.

Super Contributor

They don't schedule programs around any one viewer.

They are not going to tailor programs so that Sally in Sacramento is happy.

No one viewer is that special.

And to expect them to tailor programs so that Sally in Sacramento is happy is ridiculous.

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Super Contributor

You could also place your thread in the Suggestion forum. It might get more of their attention. And I agree with you about more variety in the programming...
Trusted Contributor

mominohio: I also look forward to the cooking events, but I understand that other's enjoy the fashion/jewelry/beauty shows. Plus, we did just have a grill pan TSV. Sometimes I think that I won't enjoy a show, and I find something that I like. Maybe one of the other shopping channels will have some interesting products.

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 Yuban3 said:

They don't schedule programs around any one viewer.

They are not going to tailor programs so that Sally in Sacramento is happy.

No one viewer is that special.

And to expect them to tailor programs so that Sally in Sacramento is happy is ridiculous.

Talk about exaggeration...

Respected Contributor

I don't understand all the nastiness towards the OP. She stated her opinion very respectfully, with no bashing of QVC, only suggestions. I would think that this type of feedback is exactly what QVC wants from its viewers.

Do you all really think that QVC gave us these boards so that we could talk about the Kardashians and Housewives all day? I don't. Letting your customers freely use the boards 24/7 is a treasure trove of marketing information for QVC. Besides, if the OP is being unreasonable, the thread will quickly be poofed anyway.

Lighten up, everyone.

(edited by TG)

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

TopazGem, I honestly don't think people are being unduly nasty towards the OP. In fact the OP came across to me as somewhat hostile...."and people have the nerve to complain".

If the OP wanted to get her point across in a less confrontational way maybe she could have asked the question "Is anyone else tired of fashion, jewelry?"

The other point that really is absurd is asking QVC to balance their programming. What -- to the OP's personal desires? Seriously?

If the OP is really intent on changing the programming perhaps she should address her wishes to Corporate or get a petition going on the cooking forum for people to write to Corporate. Just a suggestion.

In the grand scheme of things, this whole thing is no biggie. Right? Wink

Honored Contributor

Hey!!!

Don't you people realize that QVC is airing RE-RUNS?

Super Contributor

On 5/16/2014 focksie said:

TopazGem, I honestly don't think people are being unduly nasty towards the OP. In fact the OP came across to me as somewhat hostile...."and people have the nerve to complain".

If the OP wanted to get her point across in a less confrontational way maybe she could have asked the question "Is anyone else tired of fashion, jewelry?"

The other point that really is absurd is asking QVC to balance their programming. What -- to the OP's personal desires? Seriously?

If the OP is really intent on changing the programming perhaps she should address her wishes to Corporate or get a petition going on the cooking forum for people to write to Corporate. Just a suggestion.

In the grand scheme of things, this whole thing is no biggie. Right? Wink

Exactly! They are not going to tailor their programming so that Sally in Sacramento is happy.

Sally isn't that important. Sorry to break it to ya, Sally, but the world does not revolve around you! Ya aint that special. And to think that they will cater the programming to Sally's wishes and desires is ridiculous!

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.