Super Contributor

Re: 48 Hours of Lousy Programing

On 5/17/2014 BettyWrecks said:

I agree completely agree with the OP but her words are falling on deaf ears.

Welcome to ViewPoints!

Honored Contributor

I do miss a lot of past QVC vendors, like Polish pottery. And I love the fashion, jewelry and makeup products as well. I can see it both ways.
Honored Contributor

On 5/17/2014 september said: I do miss a lot of past QVC vendors, like Polish pottery. And I love the fashion, jewelry and makeup products as well. I can see it both ways.

Gosh, there are 2 Denim & Co. shows on tomorrow.....one very early, and the next one is on about the time I may be getting up. Don't know if I will catch it though.

But, I do wonder how much beauty products a person can buy. Haven't watched one show today, so they aren't getting any of my money today.

I too would like to see some new vendors.....but not any more fashion vendors. Things that we don't always see in stores every time we go shopping. I don't need anymore jewelry either.

We all know they are selling things they really sell well, but there is a lot more out there that we are not aware of. There are some very talented people out in our world that make some very lovely things.....and who knows, maybe we might be interested in them giving us a chance at some of those things.

Honored Contributor

Isaac M.'s thin strap watch is fabulous! Love all of the colors, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).