Honored Contributor

Re: 43 million dollar wedding

Hmmm -  what were the favors for the guests?

With that much expense -  certainly they should have included something really special for them?   A car maybe   Spread that wealth around please.?

Honored Contributor

I don't understand spending that much money on a wedding. I know it is their money, but wow, that is just over the top IMO. I don't like her ring at all; I prefer a more classic style. 

Respected Contributor

What a waste of money in any currency.  Regret opening the thread now.  I thought it was going to be a joke.

Honored Contributor

This event would be perfect for a reality show .... LOL.

I don't understand why people get so "upset" at weddings that are extravagant.    If the couple (or their families) can afford it, hey, good for them.   The best part is all the workers that got jobs from the event .... catering, valets, wedding consultants, etc, etc ....   a lot of people had to come together to make it happen, and they fed their families. 

Frankly, I think it's worse when wealthy people horde their money ....  at least stimulate the local economy!!

Super Contributor

The rich will always act like they are rich, which they are.  Why would they act any different?  I do not begrudge them acting any other way.  It would seem strange for them behave differently.  We all act the way we are used to living according to our lifestyle and as money allows. Don't we?  People with alot of money don't shop at discount stores.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, it's their money and they can spend it however. We also have no way of knowing how much they donate or contribute to others, but I couldn't sleep at night if I spent that much on a wedding knowing all the suffering in the world. Brad and Angie are a great example that you don't have to flaunt your wealth. Of course I'm sure they still spend tons of money. 

Esteemed Contributor

@straykatz wrote:

not being petty...but she got really hairy fingers

I think you need to clean your computer screen.  I don't see hair on her fingers on my computer.  In fact, she's a very pretty young woman.  Her hubby isn't so shabby either.  Good for her she had a huge expensive wedding.  Just like a fairy tale that hardly anybody could have.  Lucky girl she is.  I wish them both a long happy healthy life together. 

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

It's a shame people that have money like that don't know how to spend it where it counts. Totally sickening IMO.

DITTO.

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@straykatz wrote:

not being petty...but she got really hairy fingers

I think you need to clean your computer screen.  I don't see hair on her fingers on my computer.  In fact, she's a very pretty young woman.  Her hubby isn't so shabby either.  Good for her she had a huge expensive wedding.  Just like a fairy tale that hardly anybody could have.  Lucky girl she is.  I wish them both a long happy healthy life together. 

My computer screen is CLEAN. She DOES have hairy fingers.

Honored Contributor

Money well spent..nope..